17|The Box

Eleanor's pov

Eleanor's pov

I needed to think.

That's what I needed to do think.

After kissing Draco... again. My mind went everywhere, so I went to the one place that helped me think. The closest thing I have to the one person that helped me think.

Merlin's mausoleum.

I immediately jumped through the green whirl.
(The thing she uses to get to her world/realm)

Soon enough cold air hit me as I stood in front of his mausoleum.

I smiled to myself at the thought of him as I walk towards the entrance.
I put my hand on the enchanted lock and the door opened to reveal all of Merlin's belongings from clothes all the way to swords, potions and magical artifacts that he loved to collect.

Normally a mausoleum would have the body of the deceased person and their belongings but seem as we never found his body we filled the mausoleum with his many belongings.

I run my hand over the many boxes that were all aligned on the left side of the tomb. Dust soon collected in my hands which straight away disgusted me. How long has it been? I rubbed the dust off of my hands, trying to get every speck of filth off. As I was doing so something caught my eye. My ring was reflecting off something. I look towards the item to notice a black box covered in small details it had a golden lock on the front of it with swirls ingraved on it. I have never noticed that box before. I picked the box up and placed it on top of one of the other boxes. As I went to open it the box I noticed the lock was a lock that I had only seen before. The lock couldn't be opened by a key or a spell but I could only be opened by the Dark one's dagger aka my dagger.
This couldn't have belonged to Merlin this had to belong to Nimue as she was the original Dark one.

Confusion soon struck me. Why was this box here? How long has it been here? What is Draco doing? Why do people wear-

I'm getting off topic now.

I immediately roll up my black cloak seem as I am still in my school uniform along with my white blouse sleeve and there sat my dagger ingraved into my skin.

You see my dagger was enchanted into my skin just like the snakes to protect me and to make sure no one got hold of my dagger as the dagger is the only thing that contol a dark one. It is in my arm as only I can access it meaning it is probably impossible for anyone to posses the dagger apart from me.

I slowly take out the dagger and hold it in front of me before putting the point of the dagger into the key hole.

I soon hear a click of the look meaning I had unlocked it. I put the dagger back into my arm again.