30|Bubble Bath

Dracos Pov

Dracos Pov

Anabelle Blackwell.

Her name makes shivers crawl down my neck.

Anabelle Blackwell.

Evil.

I eventually make my way to Eleanor's room. The double mahogany brown doors staring at me. I knock on the wooden doors hoping for an answer but, all that answered was silence.

Nervousness full fills me. Why am I nervous?

Maybe because last time you saw her she had blood dripping down her.

Maybe because she killed someone.

Maybe she might kill you.

Mur-

I slaughter the thoughts out of my mind before opening the door with the golden handle.

Should I have knocked? I don't know.

I walk into the dark room. Eleanor's bedroom is huge. I personally think huge is an understatement. A queen sized bed is placed in the middle of her room-obviously fit for the future queen- along with her dressing table. To the right of her room there is three doors which I think is her bathroom, walk in wardrobe and surprisingly a 'tiara' room. She has a whole room juts for her tiaras or crowns, whatever you want to call them.

To the right of her room there is two vast glass doors that leads to a balcony that overlooks the Slytherin kingdom and the many acres of land they own.

The floors are decorated with a black wood floor whilst a black fluffy rug is placed on both sides of her bed. Her bed is covered in a black silk bedding whilst the signiture slytherin green colour accents her bed with scattered pillows.