19|Dark-Side

A/n  The date in the book is about 23 November 1997
P. S sorry for no halloween chapter I completely forgot about it.
-------------------------------

Draco's pov

I felt something nudge my arm a few times before I fully woke up.
I let out a groan before squinting my eyes open.

"What do you want?"

"Why are you asleep down here?"

"Because I am, got a problem, Zabini?"

"No but-" He tried to finish but I interrupted him.

"But nothing, now leave me alone and what time is it?"

"It's Saturday morning, so it is," He looked at his wrist to where
is watch laid, "7:34," he spoke before walking away.

I run my hand
down my face before relaxing back into the sofa. It was soon peaceful again and all that could be heard was the ripple of the water hitting the green tinted windows.

But that was soon ruined by when a certain blonde came screaming down the stairs.

"Draco!"

I let out a groan, "What Daphne?"

"She hasn't came back yet," She spoke letting out a few breaths from her screaming and running down the stairs.

And that's when I remember... Eleanor hasn't came home yet.

"Oh shit,"

"Oh shit indeed, now let's go get the others to see if they have seen her," Daphne spoke before clasping her hand with mine and dragging me to the girls dormatries.

She busted the door open but soon stopped in her way, "Oh wait Pansy isn't here... PANSY JULIET PARKINSON!" She screamed probably now making me partiality deaf.

I put my remaining hand to my left ear and started to rub it gently, "Merlin, woman will you stop screaming," I grumbled

"No we need to find your potential baby mama because this isn't like her she normally has her moment then comes back a few hours later," She huffed out.

Baby mama?

I wonder what our children would look like?
They'd probably have my blonde hair and her gorgeous, mesmerising emerald eyes of hers.