41|Excaecatus fake caritate

Tw:mention of rape

Excaecatus fake caritate:Blinded by fake love

Eleanor's pov

My hand trails along the walls of Hell, tracing the cracks and bumps.

I hear the faint screams of mercy as I wander through the halls.

It hasn't changed one bit.

My hand meets an iron door knob. I look up to see the ebony door with intricate silver designs.

Our old room.

The same room he cheated on me in.

"I haven't been in there since you threw your ring at me," Hades says behind me with a sad chuckle.

"Why?" I question him, "because I still can't get your face out of my when you stood there in horror," He answered me.

"I'm still confused about why I... I-" hades struggled to get his words out before I finished them for him, "Cheated on me? Me and you both, buddy"

I twist the doorknob and push open the door and the smell of dust fills my senses.

"That is disgusting," I cover my mouth as I cough.

"I told you I haven't been in there since you threw your ring at me,"

I roll my eyes and open the door again.

Nothing has changed.

Same wooden bed.
Same wooden dresser.
The same makeup that I used-well only makeup that I used was eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick but then again it was all crushed up bugs and dyes off of flowers-not the point though.

Same wooden doors.
Same bed sheets.
Everything is the same.

I walk further into the room, taking it all in. I would've lost my virginity in that bed after he put that ring on my finger... thank god he cheated. Nasty.

I walk over to my dresser picking up a small delicate dish of eyeshadow. Blue eyeshadow from the cerulean Beatle- those things were nasty and feisty but they soon went extinct due to people killing them and when I mean killing them, I mean accidentally stepping on them because of how small they were and they were pretty shit at trying to survive and hide in places.
Don't ask me how I know that.

"You look good in blue," Hades says as he sits on the edge of the bed slowly.

"It's not my best colour, I think green and black are my best colours,"