11|Dreams

DRACOS POV

I felt someone in my arms, I swear I went to sleep by myself last night. I thought.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a brown haired girl in my arms. She looked beautiful. However, I didn't know who it was. So I slightly sat up and moved her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. I looked over to see who it was. I was shocked.

It was Eleanor.

Eleanor was in my arms asleep. What the actual fuck!

I swear I went to bed by myself last night, I dont even remember speaking to her last night.

I was in pure shock but mostly I was confused.

Eleanor slowly opened her eyes. Merlin her eyes were gorgeous they were like emeralds. Big glistening emeralds, I could get lost in those gorgeous eyes.

She was the first one to speak, "Good morning Draco." She smiled.

I didn't look like a fake smile, it looked like a genuine smile. Merlin she was beautiful, she was so attractive.

"G-good morning, what are you doing in my bed?" I stuttered. Oh my god I stuttered.

"Don't you remember last night?" She spoke

I sat up. Eleanor did the same.

I looked at her lips for second. Merlin how I wanted to kiss her. Her lips look so soft and gorgeous. Everything about her was gorgeous.

"Well I was in the common room, as usual-" she said as she sat up and straddled me. "And you was very determined to get me to your dormatry, don't worry we didnt do anything. Maybe a few kisses but that's it." She smiled as she bit her lip.

I looked at her lips again. I brought my hand to her face and stoked her cheek with my thumb. I brought her lips to mine but just as they were about to connect a knock aroused on my door.

"Just ignore them, love." I smiled

She smiled again but just as our lips were about to meet again, there was another knock.

I jolted up. Eleanor wasn't next to me. It was just a dream. A bloody good dream.

Wait-oh my fucking Merlin I just had a dream about Eleanor. Oh shit.

I was broken out of my gaze from another knock. God the one thing I didn't want to be real at this moment of time was the bloody knock. I got out of my bed and answered the door.

The idiotic person who woke me up from probably the best dream I have ever had in a while was motherfucking Blasie. Blaise Mary Zabini.

"Good morning sunshine."Blaise grinned

I stud at the door with the most emotionless expression you have ever seen. I stick up my middle finger and slammed the door in his face.

As I was about to climb back into bed again. He knocked again. I groaned and answered the door again to only be met by two people this time.

Blaise and Eleanor.

I looked at Eleanor. God she was beautiful. Her verdant green eyes. She was wearing her uniform. Short grey skirt. White knee high socks.Green tie.white blouse. Black robe. Beautiful emerald eyes. Beautiful kissable li- WHY AM I THINKING THIS!

She has bewitched me.She must have cursed me in the middle of the night. That is the only explanation.

I wonder if anyone else feels this. I mean everyone thinks shes beautiful and very attractive you'd be wrong to disagree. I'm sure Blaise and Lorenzo have dreams about kissing her aswell. This is normal, it has to be.