27|Masquerade

Allegra's Pov

Allegra's Pov

26 December 1997

"Where are they both?" 

"Does it look like I know where they're Xavier?" I said still waiting for my husband and daughter to show up.

"Well they better hurry up I'm famished," Axton spoke as he stared at the breakfast staring back at him.

26th December 1997, 944th annual Christmas ball. It feels as if there's something else happening to- for goodness sake.

"You motherfucker!" I heard beign shouted from across the castle.

"I love fucking your mum!" another voice followed along with multiple thumps.

"It's the 26 of December-"

"They still do that tradition?" Sofia butted in.

"Unfortunately." I huffed out, preparing myself for what happens next.

"This is why your dad didn't love you!"

"That's why You know who cheated on you with your bestfriend!"

I look to my right and see nearly everyone gasp and cover their mouths with their hands.

"He did not just go there," Axton muttered.

Next thing I heard made Axton and Xavier choke on their pumkin juice. I hate it when she speaks in parseltongue.

"What did she say?"

"You don't want to know,"

I key out a deep breath as I stood up from my chair and walked towards the door.

"Ha, bitch I win!"

"What in God's name do you think you're doing!" I screamed at them both. I look to the floor to see Salazar pinning Eleanor to the floor whilst she was chewing on something that I assumed was the chocolate frog.

"I'm an atheist," Eleanor said swallowing the remains of the chocolate. "Get up both of you!"

"Yeah dad get off of me,"

Salazar grumbles something unaudible before Eleanor stands next to him.

I give them both a death glare before they both walked to the entrance but before they entered I gave them both a slap on the head.

"This is child abuse," Eleanor whispered to Salazar as she rubs the back of her head.

They both entered and sat at the table. "So who won?"
-----------------