16|Amortentia

Eleanor pov

Eleanor pov

Two weeks had passed since the conversation with Helena. Let's just say every time I see her sad face she gives me the look, constantly reminding me that I and Draco are practically soulmates and that we're going to have 3 kids, get married and live happily ever after. But I know for a fact that is all bullshit. Love, in general, makes me wanna rip my eyeballs out of my sockets and shove them in a jar and through the jar off a mountain.

In other words, love makes me want to die, and to my luck, this potions lesson is all about the love potion.

How ironic.

As I listen to Snape go on about the potion, Draco walts through the doors.

"Ah Mr Malfoy, late I see?" Snape spoke.

"Am I? I didn't realise," Draco spoke sarcastically.

"I don't like your behaviour, Mr Malfoy. Now seem as you are so ecstatic, why don't you come and tell us what you smell?" Snape questioned. This earned a groan from Draco and a couple of laughs from Lorenzo and Blaise.

Draco walked up to the front and stood in front of it.

"What do you smell, Mr Malfoy?"

"I don't know because Slytherin is too close to me."

Draco's Pov

As I walked to the front shape asked me what I could smell and all of a sudden the smell of lavender, rosemary and Eleanor's perfume.

I turn to Snape, "I don't know because Slytherin is too close to me,"

The classroom fell silent, and a single cough broke the tension in the room.

I spin my head to face the class, and that's when I notice Eleanor is at the other side of the class-

Oh shit.

Oh shit indeed, a voice in my head responded. A voice that drives me crazy. Eleanor's voice.

My eyes snap onto her emerald eyes. God her gorgeous be- wait she can read my thoughts.

A smirk rises upon her face, making my face turn red out of embarrassment and mortification from what I just said. I then heard Lorenzo and Blaise snicker.

But Snapes words soon makes her smirk drop, "Miss Slytherin please come up and tell us what you smell."

I quickly stride to my seat and slump into it.