24|Godfather

Draco's pov

Draco's pov

22 December 1997

It has been a day since the holidays started. A day since my father went on his work trip to Godric knows where. And now here I am folding my last pair of black dress pants into my suitcase. I'm not even going to lie I am completely shitting myself about meeting her parents and I have no idea why, it's not even as if she's my girlfriend or anything. But I just hope my mother likes her. That's all that matters to me at this very moment.

"Draco, Lorenzo hurry up, the invitation said the carriage would be here by 3:45!" My mother shouted.

Eleanor gave us an invitation yesterday about what time the carriage would arrive etc...
The invitation was matte black and the edges where lined with no doubt real gold. The writing was beautifully cursed in emerald green ink. Typical.

I let out a groan as I pulled on my black trench coat and walked out my door before I walked into someone, causing me to drop my suitcase on the floor. I look up to see lorenzo looking at me., "Can you not look where you're going or something?" I rolled my eyes as I picked up my suitcase.

"Your the one who walked into me you idiot," Lorenzo let out a challenging grin before he walked off - well more of a run- and down the stairs where he met my mother.

"Yo-" I shook my head and followed his direction.

I walked down the dark oak stairs where I was met by my mother with a scowl on her face, "Its 3:44, I told you both to be down here by 3:30!" we both mutter a sorry as she turns around and opens the door. Me and Lorenzo followed her out the door and onto the gravel out side. My mother locks the manors doors as a gust of wind hit us and the trees surrounding the Manor started to sway left and right.

"It didn't say it was forecast for it to be windy did it Draco?" My mother asked facing me.

"I don't think so," I say as I look up at the sky, slightly squinting my eyes.

"Todays the day we're all going to d-" Lorenzo spoke but soon turned into a small screech as a black carriage being pulled by two obsideon black pegasus.

Lorenzo clutched his chest and he tried to catch his breath back.

A tall man dressed in a black suit and a black box coat jumped of his box seat before greeting us.

"Good afternoon, I am Edmund Bendedict and I will be your coachmen for your travel to Slytherin Kingdom." He gave us a smile before shaking our hands, "If you just give my apprentice your suitcases, you can take a seat in the carriage," His apprentice gave us a small smile before taking our suit cases out of our hands.