13|Party

ELEANOR'S POV

3 days have passed and I still haven't spoken to Draco yet

3 days have passed and I still haven't spoken to Draco yet. Lorenzo said I should but when the hell do I follow instructions from someone other than myself......and my dad....and possibly my mother?

Never?

Exactly. Why should I speak to a blonde bitch who got turned into a ferret in her fourth year?

What idiot gets turned into a rodent?

All I can say is definitely not me.

I am sitting in the common room with Pansy and Daphne doing transfiguration homework when all of a sudden Lorenzo and Blaise burst through the common room doors.

"What up ladies! Party tonight in the common room! Let's get drunk bitches!" Lorenzo shouts as he strides over and jumps over the sofa and sits next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Party? What does he mean?" I ask

Lorenzo looks at me weird, " A party my love, means bright lights, alcohol, dancing and girls in short sexy dresses." He whispered

"Oh... That's different I suppose." I nod my head trying to understand what he means by bright lights. "I mean I thought that party or a ball you may say is when you get all dressed up in big poofy dresses, dancing and greeting some weird old men and women," I whisper back

"No darling, this party is much better. Normally we all get shit faced drunk by the end of it." He whispered into my ear again. I could feel his hot breath run down the side of my neck. Lorenzo smiled and pulled away.

We talked for a bit when Draco walks in and immediately looks at Lorenzo's arm around mine and his jaw tightens. Lorenzo turns round.

"Oh, there you are, party tonight in here. You coming?"

"I guess." He grumbles

He struts over to the empty chair beside Blaise and sits down in it putting one leg over the other and bending it.

(An- I don't know how to describe how he is sitting but yeah we'll go with that^)

I feel Draco's gaze upon me, I turn my head and lock eyes with Draco. I don't take my eyes off of him. I tilt my head to the side slightly and lift my right eyebrow, questioning him mentally.

"The tension in this room is astronomical," Lorenzo speaks up breaking the awkward tension.

"It sure is," Pansy mutters under her breath.

I still haven't broken my gaze from Malfoy.

My gaze was broken when Enzo nudges me.

"Yes?"

"So...I assume your family has held a lot of balls," Lorenzo asks

I hear Blaise snicker. This catches Lorenzo attention.
"Not like that you dirty bitch."