46|Train Ride Part 2

Thank you for 21.1k reads, I love you all!!

1k reads, I love you all!!

Eleanor's pov

4th January 1999

"Ahhh" Lezabel hisses as she stepped onto the train.

"I told you to wear suncream, but no, you apparently know more than me."
I retort dragging the 'o' in no.

"Oh shut up,"

Lezabel will be joining me for my 7th year after a small favour that the school owed me.

"Go and find Enzo and Hugo they should be sitting in one of the carts, I'll meet you there in 5 minutes,"

Lezabel mutters an 'alright' before she waddles away, trying not to touch anything or anyone.

My heels click as I walk across the train trying to find a certain someone.
My eyes scan the inside of each cart before I find the one I'm looking for.

I slide open the door to the cart where Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, and Dean Thomas sat.

Neville gasps, "Eleanor Slytherin,"

"Neville," I nod, "Can I sit?"

"Y-yes," He stutters. Cute.

I look over to Luna and smile at her, I notice she's holding a small creature in her hands, "Is that a pygmy puff?"

"Yes, isn't it adorable," She smiles.

"Indeed," I smile back before turning to Neville.

"I haven't come to sit here and talk about magical creatures but to talk to you Neville, regarding your parents," His eyes widen as I pull my notebook out of my bag along with a crystal bottle that swirled with iridescent blue.

"M-my parents?"

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"S-sorry, yes,"

"As I was saying I have something that will work in both of our favours,"

His eyes peer at the objects on the table, "What is it?"

I hold the crystal bottle up, "This is an anti-obliviate potion that I have been working on over the holidays, I still need to find a more... Advanced name for it,"

"How do we know it's not poison? And, you won't kill his parents?" The ginger girl from the corner spoke.

"How low do you think I am?"