44|Calm Before The Storm

Dracos pov

Dracos pov

December 1st, 1998

I hate potions.

It's so boring, especially without Her remarks about how easy this is and that she or her father created this or that.

I miss her cockiness.
Never thought I'd say that.

And to make it worse this year it's a mix of all students meaning there are Hufflepuffs, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin's all together-only the smart ones though.

And, it's not exactly ideal on my behalf as Hugo and Lorenzo are in the same class. Along with Helena and Griff, they haven't spoken to me nor have they brought up Eleanor.

Actually, I don't think they're even bothered that she's gone.

I look over to the clock that's above Snape's desk to see there's only 20 minutes left of the lesson.

Thank the lords.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn my head to see who it was.

Daphne.

"What?" I snarl.

"What's the answer to question 7?" She asks—pathetically if I must add.
She's been falling behind in all her classes since Eleanor left, seems as she hasn't been able to help her, she only just managed to scrape a spot in this class.

"Leave me alone Greengrass," I turn back around, facing the front.

"Turn to page 17 and find the answers for the sheet I've just handed out," Snape says in his usual robotic voice.
I groan internally.

"Problem, Mr. Malfoy?"

Shit, was that out loud?

"No si-"

Before I could finish the door burst open only to reveal Bella Noir, her chest was heaving as if she's been running, her hair was messy as if she'd been pulling it out of stress, and... her outfit was a black floor-length dress with long sleeves?

It was something that Eleanor would wear.

"What are you wearing?" Daphne's voice reaches my ears.

Bella looks down at her outfit and her eyes widen in worry before her eyes wandered towards Griff and Helen in worry.

If that wasn't strange, Griff and Helena's eyes widened.