35|Our Pasts Are Creeping

Eleanor's Pov

Eleanor's Pov

I went straight to Dumbledore's room to force him to give me a new dormitory.

He said yes of course, due to my master manipulation.

Well, I wouldn't say manipulation, I would say more of a trick.

I went to him whilst he was asleep.

Now, why would I go to a teacher at night whilst they're asleep?

Well, Dumbledor was too tired to even argue with me so he just gave in the second I opened my pretty little mouth.

If I want something I always ask when they're too tired to say no.

It always works on my father.

So here I am sitting on my un-made bed with all my stuff surrounding me.

It's a Sunday meaning I have nothing to do. Well I need to speak to Draco but that can wait until later, my room comes first and I find it quite therapeutic when I tidy my things because I always find things I forgot about.

One time I was tidying my bedroom and I found the gold ring I had lost. It was under my mattress somehow.

So that's how I begin my day. Dragging my lazy ass out of bed and rearranging and tidying my new room.

I'll start with my shoes. I'll be here awhile.
-------------------------
I finally finished my room after three hours and now I'm sitting at the end of my bed on the floor eating a chocolate frog.

I know, how depressing.

Matches my mood.

I mean I am kind of upset.

One- Getting stood up by Daphne and Draco.

Two-Draco arguing with me and accusing me of having no issues because I'm a princess.

Three- A literal sociopath sat next to me with a knife in her hand watching me sleep last night.

That was traumatising by the way.

Four- No one believing me and then comforting her.

Now thinking of it, that's really shitty of them. I mean I understand them not believing me about the knife at first... But, it's not even as if they took a second to think about it.

I look at my watch to see it is 1:05.

Time to make my appearance and try to sort shit out.

I huff and walk towards my wardrobe. I pick a black skirt along with a black top. I finish it off with a pair of tights and my leather jacket.