He's finally mine

Eri pulled a blanket over the sleeping green haired hero and Henri who both had fallen asleep on the floor after playing a video game, finally beating the final boss. It had been an awkward evening, after coming home from the hospital and buying takeout. Izuku focused on Henri and the game. He let Henri lead as the red guy and he was the green guy as they collected coins and beat turtles and mushrooms along the way. No one said a thing about the events, opting to play on their phones and watch the two play.

Kota sighed as he picked up the untouched food next to Izuku. Kira started calling her father to ask if he wanted any takeout, knowing the rest of it would go bad by the time they would eat it. "I didn't think Izuku would be the one to finally break it off. I bet he feels guilty." Eri stages now standing next to her best friend.

"That's the best and worst part about him. He's too nice." Kota grit his teeth.

"Yeah but you love him even more for it. Give him some time though, I know you love him but that doesn't mean to be too pushy. He probably could've used a more healthy cut off." Eri closed her eyes. It hurts to see Izuku like this. She knew he would turn the world upside down for her if she asked. It's why neither were able to press on the topic, while he was dating Bakugou. They could see how happy he was with him, or at least the idea of dating Bakugo. Izuku had always looked up to him and he was a top 10 hero and not to mention the two had known each other for decades. It only made sense why Izuku would want to date him, even if he had been a jerk.

"Well whatever. This time I'm not letting him get hurt again, I have one year left of UA and when that year's up I'm going to woo him. And this time he isn't going to be the one chasing. For once a lover is going to really spoil and treasure him." Kota declared.

Eri eyed him with a small smile creeping on his lips. "Okay, just don't get into fights that he ends up finishing." Laughed Eri. Kira coming from behind them snarked, "yeah get a job first before you start acting like his sugar daddy." The girls clutched their stomachs as they tried not to laugh too hard at their friend who was glaring at them.

—/-/——-////////——————————

"Hey Kota, how's Midoryia sensei doing?" Kota leaked on the side of the door as the two waited for Eri. Her boyfriend, average height, made Kota a head taller, but his muscles were much more defined as one could see through his hoodie. "He's feeling better but, right now he's getting some rest. Heard from Eri that you had to lift a bus the other day." Kota was never one for small conversation but he was nice enough and it made Midoryia happy that he had friends. Kota listened to him gabber on, Eri politely interrupted the two, directly placing herself into her boyfriend's arms and giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

"Hey! I missed you!" he smiled back, returning the hug much to Eri's content. "I missed you too. Sorry about interrupting you, I just got excited." Eri shyly stated. Her boyfriend is now blushing as well as stuttered, "I-it's okay! Let's get you home! My mom said I can come over to your house today since my parents are going out today with some friends. Bye Kota, you know my number if you ever need something!" The couple waved before walking away. Kota gave a small nod, desiring Izuku to be in his arms like that. He turned back into the apartment.

He looked at Kira who was carrying her sleepy younger brother on her back, while managing to hold the bag of leftovers for her father. "Do you think you'll be fine when he wakes up?" a rare look of concern crossed her face.

"Yeah, you know I'll call you if I need help. You're dad's gonna make a shitshow in your kitchen if you don't go home and feed him." Kota shoved his hands in his pockets and watched his best friend's body groan at the horror of her father cooking. "Alright, don't do anything too weird", Kira strode out of the house. Right before she was out of earshot Kota cupped his hands and shouted, "Make sure to call Yasu!" If Kira was blushing as she started to walk faster, whispering empty threats under her breath.