Steal a Date

Izuku stood with his arms crossed, his hair covering his eyes. "What happened?" He spat. Bakugo and Kota both beaten up and bruised sat with their knees tucked under them neither dared to speak.

"Tch. Fine, we're going to the hospital. Can you both walk?" Izuku asked, rubbing his forehead. He had come as he needed to get some papers he had forgotten and Kota. Kota who had texted him that he'd be coming home late since he was studying. Both boys nodded and dragged themselves onto their feet. Izuku led the way, letting Kota and Bakugo stare helplessly at his back. Fortunately the nearest hospital was not far and was a 10 minute walk.

Bakugo and Kota sat on opposite beds as two nurses bandaged their wounds and relocated Kota's jaw. They would heal after a week or so. Izuku watched from a distance worry and anger playing on his face. Izuku bit his lip and looked at Kota. His stomach felt like he was riding in an elevator. Midoryia looked away with a blush when Kota looked back at him.

Midoyria felt angry and he didn't know why. He wasn't angry that the two were fighting, Kota was going to have to fight villains anyways. It's good practice but the fact that he lied. He lied to him. That disturbed him when it shouldn't. Kota is a teenager after all and he had the right to do whatever he wanted. Izuku bit his lip and forced the thoughts out of his head. Once the two were patched up they walked home in silence. Once again the boys followed Izuku. It was already late when they came home though Izuku had prepared dinner before they had left.

"Let's eat. You two had quite the battle today." Izuku said. Bakugo and Kota looked at anything but the table as if they were rooted into the ground. Izuku growled.

"You guys have caused me enough trouble today. We are going to sit down and eat dinner and someone is going to tell me w-"

"I love you". The room grew silent. So much so you could've heard a needle drop. Izuku's eyes grew wide like saucers. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Izuku took a step back covering his mouth.

Izuku felt like the world flipped upside down. "K-kacchan? Wh-what are you saying? You can't be serious-"

The blonde man strodes the green haired one and took his hand in his own. "I am serious. I love you Izuku." Bakugo declared kissing Izuku's knuckles. Izuku couldn't take his eyes off and blasted a deep red as Bakugo opened his eyes. Revealing his blood red eyes unclouded of any doubt but ewd eyes that were trying to pierce his heart and soul. "Look... I'm not great with feelings or small talk but you could at least give me a try?" Bakugo asked in a low whisper. His voice was deep and rich sending shivers involuntarily up Izuku's spine.

Kota growled, "this bastard..."

Bakugo cut him off. "Izuku I haven't been the greatest guy but I'm asking for a chance. I'll leave you to think about it, you know my number." Bakugo patted Izuku's fluffy hair with his other hand, a light pink dusting his cheeks. Bakugo was clearly out of his comfort zone though he planned on at least getting a date out of Izuku. Bakugo had spent some time with his 'squad' for advice and they were somewhat helpful giving the hot head some pointers and a long list of don'ts He can show that he is a great boyfriend. "I'll be back soon to get that answer though, cutie."Giving one final kiss to the smaller man's hand he slowly dropped it and turned on his heel.

The reality seemed to have finally sunk into Izuku's brain when the front door shut. Izuku turned the darkest shade of red imaginable. He babbled like a fish out of water steam fuming out of his ears. Instead of sitting at the table he robotically marched to his room closing the door behind him. Leaving Kota to put everything else away.

----------------------------------The Next Day ------------------------------

Izuku and Kota had gone with their normal routine once more ignoring the whole fiasco that happened the other day. If Izuku was a bit pale from lack of sleep and a bit absent minded no one said anything thinking it was just from the injuries he had received. Kota was very possessive of Izuku and would growl at anyone who would come in a 10 foot radius of him.

"So what are you going to do with Ground Zero now?" Kira asked her best friend. Kota had texted Kira everything that had happened after taking out his anger on the punching bag Izuku had 'lent' him. The morning bell rang though and Kota was unable to rant about it as he slid into his seat watching his crush from afar starting the lesson.

The morning went on as usual and then it was time for lunch. Izuku dismissed the class and started to busy himself with grading papers, wanting to not think about his night. Kota on the other hand slunked out the door feeling, Kira trying to comfort him. "He's a total d$ck and he bullied him! I don't understand how he thinks he has the nerve to ask my angel out?! I think I'd rather die in that fight then let him date that jerk." Kota grumbled. Kira patted his back and guided him to the cafeteria where they met up with Eri who was already eating and chatting with her friend with long blue hair and completely white eyes.

She looked up at Kota's glare which was 100 times scarier than usual. "What happened?" she asked as everyone else around them jumped back as if staring at a ticking time bomb. "I saw my angel get asked out by an asshole." Kota growled before plunking down next to Eri and shoving food into his mouth. Eri tilted to the side, catching Kira shaking her head vigorously, silently telling her to leave Kota alone for a while. Eri bit her lip but complied silently eating her lunch and texting Kira for an explanation.

Soon enough lunch was already over and everyone was in class once again. Izuku frantically trying to keep busy while Kota focused on studying, wanting this sh&tty day to be over. Izuku almost finished up teaching and let his students go home when the door slammed open.

Behind it was a familiar blonde holding some flowers. Bakugo, still in his hero costume strode toward Izuku and grabbed his hand. Izuku and the class couldn't believe their eyes as Bakugo, still in his hero costume, kissed the teacher's hand and winked. "Hey cutie, how long are you gonna make me wait? Let's go on a date, know a great spot." Bakugo smirked as he saw Izuku look at the roses, the hand Bakugo had just kissed and then the taller man's face.

The students' eyes flew open and their jaws dropped to the floor. Even Kota was a bit shocked at the confrontation happening in front of him. Izuku started to mumble, "K-kacchan we're in c-class?"

"Class is over brats! I can't wait any longer for a yes!" Bakugo scooped up Izuku bridal style in his arms before blasting open the window and jumping out. Leaving a startled class behind with one p#ssed Kota who let out a roar.