Rivals

Bakugo POV

Damn, why is a pro hero like me on patrol duty! Motherf(*k$rs know I got better sh$t to do than this. I was minding my own business when I heard a cry. Thinking it was some action to lighten up this boring night. I rush to the sound to see a girl; in a maid costume, long curly green hair, creamy pale skin covered in freckles. Damnit! I wanted some action, though looking over his girl, I could see tears threatening to pour out of her eyes, her dirty stockings covered with some scrapes and.. Blood. She seemed to be taking to someone and he isn't leaving her alone.

Shit... I guess I can't leave her now. Whatever shitty hair is always telling me I need to work on talking to girls after saving them. After all my friends started dating everyone has been on my back to get a lover. What the hell am I thinking?

She looked at me with big glassy eyes, clearly scared as some sleazy guy came closer to her putting his grubby hand on her thigh. The girl tried getting a punch in but, the guy must've have time freezing quirk as she stopped in mid-air. The blonde d(psh*t went into for a kiss, just before he could touch her glossy lips, my fist connected to his jaw. A tooth or two may have been knocked out but I couldn't give a damn. I hope he rots in hell too.

The man rose up back onto his feet, wiping the blood off his mouth. Clearly pissed, he runs up to me trying to punch me. This kid's only like what? Seventeen. I got five years on him and he thinks he can beat me?! I punched him straight in the gut with a bloodthirsty smile on my face. Oh how I love beating people up! He flew outta the park into who knows where.

Shit. I shouldn't have punched him so far. Now I gotta find him and turn him in. Before I left, my ears picked up on a soft whimper. Damn, I almost forgot about the cutie... I mean dumbass.

Glaring back, I saw the maid with her hands covering her chubby face. She's shaking a bit but seems to be relatively calm, just a bit embarrassed and having a really.really bad day."Hey maid!" I shout out startling her again. She looked up at me wiping away the last of her tears, a faint pink blush covering her freckled face. I wanted to ask where she came from. Ive never seen a girl like her in a long time.

"So so-sorry fo-for disturbing you. I'll be going now." she stutters. She stood up on her shaky legs to fall down like a baby deer. I felt my face grow red just by looking at her. She's... adorable. What the hell is this feeling? I've never felt this before with anyone? It's strange. Staring at the girl whose face was also red from embarrassment. She scrambles onto her feet cluting the bench for balance. Waving goodbye with a soft embarrassed smile she scrambled off. Or at least she tried to.

In less than three steps she managed to trip over her heel, thus she fell flat on her face. Holy shit.. she's getting cuter by the second. I felt a nosebleed as I wiped it away fast. She reminded me so much of someone. I couldn't put my finger on it. Someone almost if not as cute as her....

Instinctively I grab her off the ground so I couldn't see her fall again. She winced a bit in pain, to then start flailing in my arms. "W-wait! What are you doing? G-ground Zero!" She yelled as I pulled her over my shoulder, if I carry her in my arms I'm bound to blow her up with the way my heart is pounding. She's a bit heavy for the normal girl but compared to what I lift in a day she's nothing. She started to kick me with her surprisingly strong legs. Damn did this girl works out because it;s kinda hot how strong.... F*CK focus on the mission.

"Shuddup! You're a maid right? Now you're serving me.If you are a good girl I'll let you down and help you get home. If not I might take you to my home for a little fun with your cute little ass?" I threaten jokingly. She flailed even more know punching my back too. Dammit, it actually hurts how strong is this chick?

"N-No! I didn't do anything wrong! I'm sorry, I'm not even a real maid sir. I just want to go home. No one else's. Why would anyone even ask me that. That guy started touching me asked that too, I told him to leave me alone. He kept wanting me to go with him..." I heard her start to sniffle. Shit is she gonna cry? How innocent is this girl? ,Why are we even in this situation.Fuck, I hate when anybody cries, it makes me feel sh/tty too.Ummmm... what would shitty hair do?