Run away

Kota POV

No wonder I couldn't pull my eyes off of her. I placed my hand on her- I mean his face. He's definitely a cutie which everyone thought all day. My blood boiled at the thought he was working surrounded by so... so... so many savages. My poor Izuku shouldn't have to be anywhere even near here, at least not in an outfit like that.

Izuku is looking at me terrified. I can feel him shaking him under my hands. How can a boy be born this pretty. "You are really... beautiful. Do you work here often?" Kota asked leaning in so I was only centimeters from the greenette's face. Being this close too Izuku made me feel like I was burning. I moved my left hand to her waist squeezing her body close to me also. The two of us were not even a centimeter away from kissing when-

I was pulled back and thrown to the ground. Izuku was swept up into the dog boy's arms. Scarhound growled, his ears listening around as I could see he was clearly on guard, holding my Izuku. "What the hell?" The redhead loomed over me along with a dark haired man glaring daggers at me. I knew these guys were bad news. The red haired man, I think he was called Vampir came toward me, fangs grew from his mouth his menacing poses and face almost made me shiver. The white haired man cracked his knuckles though they were in gloves.

"What the f*(k do you think you're doing?" Vampir snarled grabbing my by my collar. His eyes became a blood red but, as scary as he tried to look they were touching my love... well soon to be love. I pulled down my hat and jumped onto my feet making him step back a bit. He was tall but I'm only a couple inches shorter than him. Though the men had strength, I also had some strength as well as a strong quirk. I would never let Izuku go home with these guys. I know Izuku and he'd never use his quirk against a civilian, He has this moral rule not to hurt anyone with a weaker quirk with his quirk unless they were hurting another civilian but, he has to use brute strength before using his quirk.

"Who the hell are you? Getting near Izuku? Did you force him into that outfit? You shouldn't take advantage of his kindness? He shouldn't be near savage beasts like you three."

I spat in his face. He looked like he wanted to bust me in two. Focusing on the sink and the glasses of water around me I started to collect the water behind me. The two men start to get into a fighting stance as well as Scarhound who was about to pounce. I need to shoot now or-

"STOP! P-PLEASE!"

The high pitched scream of Izuku ran through our ears as suddenly all four stopped right in our tracks in shock.

Izuku POV

I hate this day so much! Why did I ever do this? I just want to go home and erase this whole day away. At one moment everyone was so happy and I was even having a good time until Kota started acting all weird. I think he realized I was a boy. There's no other explanation. Now my co-workers and my roommate are about to have a fight by the looks of it. I clutched my dress when I beheld the scene in front of me.

The four men I had made relations looked like beasts. Tears pricked my eyes at the thought of any of them getting hurt so I just burst. Now all eyes are on me, still in this ridiculous outfit and tears in my eyes. This really sucks.

"S-stop. He is innocent-t. I-I am having a really weird day but, I can't handle cleaning up another mess! I just want to go home!" I cried. Today was already so stressful. I ran out the door, not caring how I looked.

I didn't run far until I tripped over my heel. I started to cry as I took off the heels and stumbled to a bench. Ugh. I'm so dumb I just took off without my phone or anything. I couldn;t have gone that far anyway right? I was really tired and wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. I tried standing up but my legs shook too much to support me so... I guess I'll have to just wait a while till I calm down a but more. The excitement is still stuck in my bones.

Before I could even relax. A new nightmare came to reality when I heard his voice. A voice I only hear sometimes doing work still with the energy of a kid though with a killing aura around him...

"What the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night slut?" A blonde told me. It just had to get worse...