I'm Done

Kota POV

I watched as Izuku stared at the television, though I know he wasn't really paying attention to what was on it. It was breaking my heart. He had lost so much weight and bags were prominent on his face, that bastard always making him worried sick. I had thrown a blanket over him and helped him dry his hair. Should I ask if he wants to eat something? I had given him some medicine and juice but he still hadn't eaten. Should I bring him to bed?

A doorbell ring snapped me out of my thoughts. I rushed to the door and opened it to be attacked by a 3 foot tall monster. "Stop doing that! Don't blame me if he ends up kicking you and then I'd have you and my best friend to the hospital!" I looked up at Kira, she was wearing jeans and a black tee. "Hey I wouldn't do it on purpose why do I have to go as well! You would probably make Eri cry if you did." I snap back extracting the small demon from my leg. Kira huffed a smile as I let her stride into my house, her brother kicking around in my arms.

I walked in front of her to Izuku. He was still staring into nothingness. I came up right to his face and popped a squat."Izuku?" I tenderly took his hand and started rubbing circles on the rough yet smooth skin. He looked at me still kinda in a daze. "I brought some friends over, Kira, Eri, her boyfriend and a brat's gonna hang. We would love for you to join us."

I looked at Izuku who stared at me before nodding slightly, he was a teacher after all and he did know all the students as he commonly subbed for teachers on missions. At least there is some progress, I sighed. That was the exact moment the brat decided to jump me again knocking my head into Izuku lap. Surprisingly it was kinda... comfortable. The muscle under it is soft and bouncy. Oh my gosh was Izuku this warm? I didn't know whether i should skewer that brat alive or thank him.

That was when I was yanked back not by a brat but my best friend. Never in my life had felt so upset with Kira. "Hello Mr. Midoriya, sorry for our intrusion this is my little brother, his name is Henri. Hey! You brat, sit your butt down! This is Midoriya-senpai! Don't act like an animal!" She scolded holding her brother on her hip like a sack of potatoes. That brat rolled his eyes and smiled, waving at Izuku.

Izuku, always one to fall for little kids, smiled for the first time in the last couple of hours. "Hi Henri, it's nice to meet you." He said in a whispery yet calm voice. Henri pushed out of his sisters arms and sat next to Izuku before starting to ask about UA realizing he was a hero but he knew well enough that he couldn't ask about his identity. Izuku smiled and answered each question thoroughly, listening to the brats rants as well. Kira and I opted to play a video game keeping an eye on Izuku and the joy. About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang again indicating that Eri and her boyfriend are here. I've talked to Eri at lunch and in between breaks she usually hangs out with her boyfriend. Though she still comes by and hangs with me, Izuku and the Pussycats. She's been living with Aizawa sensei and Present Mic ever since they tied the knot and got married, both seeing her as a part of their weird family. She might as well have been my sister, she being one of my only friends since Izuku saved both of us.

I opened the door revealing the girl who threw herself at me in a hug. I hugged back her hair tickling my nicer. She was tall and had become quite a pretty young woman. "Hey Kota, it's been a while! Your sister also says hi." She smiles softly looking over my shoulder too see Izuku still talking to Henri. I had called her a couple times about Bakugou. She had actually helped me cheer up Izuku once as we took him out to eat on certain weekends then played with him a bit knowing we could at least do that much.

She stepped into the apartment with a big smile on her face. "It's only me today, I thought it would be better if it was more of a smaller group. Also I got some face masks and things that should help." I breathed a small thank you as we walked into the living room. "Hello Izuku-ni. It's been awhile." Eri smiled and hugged Izuku as well. Izuku smiles softly returning the hug. "Hi Eri, it's been so long. How are you?" Izuku was happy to see her and made some small chat. I plunked down next to Kira now watching her play against her brother.