All Might saved the Day

Izuku pov

Kacchan and Kota have been acting... strange the past few hours. It's a little scary. Kacchan was being nice. There's no other way to put it. He kept asking if I was okay and if I wanted something. Sure Kacchan is nice but never like this. Should I be worried? Kota hasn't been any better either. He's usually very collected and quiet unless he's talking about his friends especially Kira-kun. I know she has it tough but, I've made it sure that she is welcome in this house at any time. He's been louder, it's not exactly a bad thing but it's kinda scary. I know it's hard to get along with Kacchan sometimes but this is a whole new level.

"HEY BASTARD! YOU CAN'T ADD THAT MUCH SPICE TO THE MEAL! IT'S GOING TO BECOME TOO SPICY!"

"OH YEAH YOU LITTLE SHIT! DO YOU WANT TO FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE SPICE IN YOUR EYES! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

"OH YEAH?! I SHOULD COOL YOU DOWN A BIT WITH SOME TOILET WATER!"

This is really, really scary. I huddled closer into my blanket, I'm stuck here for a week clutching the plushie closer to my chest. At least this gift was nice, maybe I should just make dinner Kota has to go to school tomorrow and Kacchan will have to go to work. I had tried to take a nap but the tension didn't help so I just half slept an I read the book Mineta had written. Surprisingly due to his attention to detail he's become a great writer though they all love novels and a select few are quite erotic he has many books that are quite touching. I try to buy all my friends merchandise when I can. Honestly, anything that can help them I am willing to do.

Actually Kota has a hoodie of Ilda that he likes. It was too big for me and he was happy to take it. I stopped reading closing the book at eh chapter I was on. Those two were loud but they were getting too loud now. I lifted myself out of bed, I changed into my pajamas. They were the one's my mother and All Might had gotten me on Christmas last year. It was really nice, a light mint green color and my initial stitched in the pocket. They were soft and I wear it whenever I stay home and grade papers.

I clutched the All Might plushie with me. I think I'll need his help as I heard Kacchan roar and some explosions.

"STOP USING YOUR QUIRK IN THE HOUSE DUMBASS! DO YOU WANT TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!" honestly I've kept count of how many times Kota has cussed. I don't mind cussing but, honestly it's not something I encourage and he cussed over 40 times in the past 3 hours. Honestly I'm going to have to have a talk with him. Then I heard something shatter, This made me start to run to the kitchen, I clutched the plushie with my unbandaged arm. What did those boys do? I heard something else shatter too.

"WATCH OUT?! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE YOUR QUIRK! YOU'RE A GROWN ASS MAN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE YOUR QUIRK!"

"LOOK AT YOURSELF! JUST A BRAT WHO CAN'T EVEN WIPE HIS ASS!"

In fear that if they shouted any longer the neighbors were going to call the police or the two were going to start fighting each other again. I wobbled over to the kitchen. The scene made me stop dead in my tracks. Kacchan and Kota were still yelling faces red with anger they could be steaming. Kacchan is a very good cook but whatever he was making was boiling over because his hand was creating explosions at Kota who was using his quirk to keep them from burning anything while using his quirk to make Kacchan wet. They were making a mess in my kitchen but that wasn't what made me completely speechless it was broken plates on the floor. Those plates were a gift from Yuu-kun on my 23rd birthday because he was so thankful for the bento's I made for him because he was busy with school.

I wouldn't be mad if I bought the plates, but they were a gift from a friend who was always busy and could barely afford to pay his own rent. I stormed to the two boys clutching the plushie so hard it could've exploded. I put it in my pocket so it wouldn't break by accident. The two of them didn't even notice me until I grabbed both of their collars bringing them eye level with me. They immediately shut up and deactivated their quirks.