Chapter 30: Uncles Babysit

*Time skip ahead to early February 2025*

Two months into having the twins, Jin and Yumi were exhausted because they barely got any sleep since the babies constantly wanted attention. Although Minji helped them on occasion, she was often busy with work and couldn't be at their house to help out all the time. Jin had suspended his music work completely but he posted selfies on occasion to let people know he was still around but taking a "mental health break" from music. The others helped by posting more content so they would be less focused on Jin. Seeing that Jin and Yumi were super tired, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook decided to help them out and babysat for a day so they could enjoy a night out and rest.

They arrived early one morning to let them know. Once arriving, they rang the doorbell and a very annoyed and tired Yumi opened the door for them.

"WHAT?! WHO IS IT?!" Yumi yelled at them.

The boys jumped in fear.

"Did we come at a bad time?" Namjoon asked.

"Couldn't you guys have texted? The babies just fell asleep and the doorbell woke them up! What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"We came to give you and Jin a day off," Jimin answered.

"A day off?" Yumi asked, kind of excited.

"Yes! We reserved a hotel room for you and Jin to go spend all of today and tomorrow morning there. You guys can go on a date, sleep, or do whatever you want and we'll watch the babies," Jungkook said.

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle them? They're a lot of work."

"There's four of us. We will be perfectly fine," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Let the uncles take care of them for a day," Namjoon commented with a wink.

Jin approached from behind and said he managed to make the babies sleep again. He was shocked to see the guys outside but Yumi explained why they were there. After Jin was on board, they went to change and packed a bag for a change of clothes the next day.

"Ok before we go, we have a few things you need to know about the babies," Yumi said.

"Like what?" Jungkook asked.

"You need to feed them the formula in the cupboards with warm milk but make sure it won't burn their tongue," Yumi said.

"And after you change their diapers, make sure you put baby powder on so they don't get a rash," Jin added.

"Mhm, and don't let them suck on their thumbs, we don't want them to get used to that."

"And make sure you never let their heads go when carrying them, it could hurt their neck."

"They enjoy classical music but nothing else, it makes them cry."

"Be sure to burp the babies after they..."

"Oh my god! We got it! They're very particular. Now go and enjoy your day off," Jimin said in a soft yelling tone.

"You have our numbers if anything happens," Jin said.

"And my mom is willing to help too," Yumi added.

"Bye guys!" the boys said as they shoved them out the door.

Once the door was closed, they locked it to make sure Jin and Yumi wouldn't try to go back inside the house.

"They'll be ok, right?" Yumi asked Jin.

"There's four of them, I'm sure they can handle it," Jin said.

"Ok guys," Namjoon began in the living room, "While the babies are sleeping, let's make sure we have all the ingredients to make the formula and figure out the milk warmer."