Chapter 1: Student and Personal Life

Ryota's POV.

Ryota: And that's probably the last of them.

I put the files on the desk of our Student Council President, a teenage boy who has blonde hair and what is described by many as having "scary" blue eyes, Miyuki Shirogane.

Miyuki: Thanks for the hardwork, Kaedehara.

Ryota: Phew. Finally.

Chika: What's the hurry, Kaedehara-kun?

The one who asked me is a pink haired girl with a ribbon on her bangs, Chika Fujiwara, the Student Council Secretary, asked me.

Ryota: Well, I received a call from my parents. They say that it's an emergency.

Miyuki: Emergency?

Ryota: Well, whatever that emergency is, I believe that they really need help.

Ryota: I just remembered........today is the sale at our café and I'm sure......there will be a LOT of customers.

Then sitting on the couch, a black haired girl with red eyes, sips tea as she said.

Kaguya: Well, if he's parents need him in such an emergency, I guess he should call it a day now.

She is Kaguya Shinomiya, the Vice President of Shuchiin Academy and the daughter of the owner of a very prestigious family in Japan, the Shinomiya Group.

Miyuki: Well, I guess you'd better get going Kaedehara.

Ryota: Thank you, Kaichou!

Ryota: Well, see you guys tomorrow, Kaichou, Shinomiya-san, Fujiwara-san.

Miyuki: Be careful on your way.

Kaguya: Have a safe trip.

Chika: Have a great day.

I grabbed my bag and left the Student Council Room and made a mad dash to the parking lot to grab my bicycle.

Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Ryota Kaedehara. I am the Student Council Public Relations Officer of Shuchiin.

Well, I don't know why the heck did the Prez chose me as the Public Relations Officer of the Student Council. He just like, "Hey Kaedehara, I want you to be Public Relations Officer of the Student Council."

I don't know what the heck is going on his mind that time and when I asked him why, he said that I'm qualified for the job and then, that's it.

I became a part of the Student Council. As for my job, public relations, it's pretty simple but sometimes it's kinda hectic.

The Student Council Room is always open for everyone and our fellow students can ask anything for help or advice.

Well, that's it for now about my life as a student. In my personal life, I am the son of Tatsuya Kaedehara and Koharu Kaedehara.

The Maid and the Maple Leaf (Hayasaka Ai x OC Male)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara