Chapter 48: Happy Life Game

Ryota's POV.

Ryota: Here's your coffee, Prez.

Miyuki: Thanks.

Ryota: And your tea, Shinomiya-san.

Kaguya: Thank you.

The prez and Shinomiya-san are scribbling some notes and seeing them like that busy in work, I just wanted to make something in order for them to relax.

Ishigami is just sitting on the corner playing games and I'm just reading the latest volume of the Attack on Titan Manga.

Ryota: Damn it, Sasha! Why do you have to die!?

Ryota: ISAYAMA! WHY!? WHY DID YOU KILL OUR POTATO GIRL!?

After reading the latest heartbreaking death of Sasha, I just leaned on the couch.

The prez and Shinomiya-san still busy on their work and I noticed that both their drinks are already half-full.

Ryota: Prez, Shinomiya-san, need some help?

Kaguya: It's fine. You and Ishigami-kun should rest for a while.

Miyuki: That's true. Especially you, Kaedehara. You've been working yourself to the bone these past few weeks.

Miyuki: Why not request a day-off in your café?

Ryota: Can't do that. It's almost Fall season and you know what happens when Fall season begins in our café.

Ishigami: Oh........is that........?

Ryota: Yep, since our café is actually based on the maple leaf, the symbol of Fall season, I'm sure it will be another popular hit.

Ryota: Maple leaf shaped cookies, pancakes with maple syrup, latté art with maple leaf designs, cakes and many more.

Ishigami: Is it just me or is Fall season the most intense season at your café?

Ryota: Sure is.

Then Fujiwara-san entered the student council room, with a box.

Chika: We made a board game at the tabletop gaming club!

Ishigami: An original creation?

Chika: You line up the cards, with each one representing a square.

Ryota: Board game that uses card as the tiles.

Ryota: I saw some kind of that game when Saya brought her friends into the house last time.

Ishigami: Did they force you to join?

Ryota: Nah, I was kinda tired as I'm the one who baked some of the cakes during that day.

Ishigami: Must be hard for you and your mom being the only bakers at the café, huh?

Ryota: It's fine. Well, Saya is also learning to bake, again.........

Ishigami: Again?