Chapter 37: Hayasaka wants to take care of him

Kaguya's POV.

Miyuki: Kaedehara is out today with a fever.

Kaguya: Hm?

Chika: Well, he went home early yesterday but, unfortunately, he was caught up in the middle of the storm.

Kaguya: So, we need someone who will deliver the handouts to his house.

Then Fujiwara-san happily volunteered herself.

Chika: Me! I'll visit Kaedehara-kun!

Kaguya: But, you've been in their house just a few weeks ago.

Chika: I know and they've grown accustomed to me visiting their house after that.

Chika: But it would be unfair if one person got to monopolize him on his sickbed. Let's all visit him together.

Then we heard the president's phone ringing as he grabs it and answers the call.

Miyuki: Hello?

Then a familiar voice can be heard across the phone.

Ryota: Um, prez. You received *cough* mom's call?

Miyuki: Y-Yeah. She just notified us a while ago.........

Ryota: Sorry, if I had to be absent for today........*cough* *cough*

Miyuki: Kaedehara, don't push yourself too hard. You're sick and you need to rest.

Kaguya: President, put it on loud speaker so that everyone can hear him.

Miyuki: Okay.

He puts the call on loudspeaker as we can hear his frequent coughs and the tone of his voice is kinda weak.

Ryota: Don't worry, prez. I'll be back in a few days *cough*

Miyuki: No. Make a full recovery, Kaedehara.

Ryota: Yeah. I guess you're right.

Then the president of the music club, Tohma-senpai enters the student council room as he is looking for Kaedehara-kun.

Tohma: Pardon my intrusion, is Kaedehara around?

Miyuki: Um.......

Ryota: Wait, is that Tohma-senpai?

Tohma: Wait, what?

We explained Kaedehara-kun's current situation.

Tohma: I see.

Tohma: Kaedehara, make a full recovery. Also, maybe later, we'll visit your house.

Ryota: Eh? No need to bother yourselves to *cough* *cough* visit me.

Tohma: What are you saying? We're your friends and it's natural for us to do visit a sick friend.

Tohma: You'll just make your friends worry more if you don't allow us.