Chapter 63: The Key

Ryota's POV. Student Council Room.

It's been a few months after the sports festival. Now......we're nearing the Cultural School Festival.

But as of now, we have the Parent-Teacher Conference.

Me and the Prez went to the Student Council Room to get some of the work done.

Ishigami and Iino are also in the room as well. During the past events, we tried to get them on good terms, somehow it worked (?), I guess.

But everything is well that ends well, no?

Ishigami: Huh? Shinomiya-senpai and Fujiwara-senpai aren't coming?

Miyuki: The second years have their parent-teacher conferences today.

Miyuki: Kaedehara and I have one too.

Miyuki: Kaedehara is still far in the list and I'm last. We just stopped by when to get some work done for the cultural festival.

Ishigami: Ah, parent-teacher conferences.

Ishigami: Isn't it awful? I'm still a high school student. The future is way off.

Ryota: You don't have any plans for the future?

Ishigami: Mm.....I'm honestly having a bit of trouble deciding.....

Ishigami: Should I become the company president or a neet.

Ryota: How is that even a question?

Ishigami: I mean, my older brother will probably take over the company, and my parents said that they will let me decide to do whatever I want.

Ishigami: So technically, not working is also an option, right?

Me and the Prez are just dumbfounded by Ishigami's rants. Until Iino rebutted.

Iino: No, it's not an option. If you have the money, at least go to college. Since you can, think about what you want to do in the future.

Miyuki: Iino, you're planning on going to something law related, right?

Iino: That's what I'm planning for.

Ryota: Law, huh?

Ryota: Law is broad and it will take a lot of years needed to study.

Ryota: Not to mention, just like doctors who must take pre-medical courses, you need to take pre-law courses.

Iino: Yeah. I'm also thinking if I want to be a judge? A public prosecutor?

Iino: As for lawyers, there are a lot of them. There are corporate lawyers, and lawyers more focused on the individual.

Iino: There are many types.

Iino: I know I'm going to a law school but other than that......

Miyuki: Mm.....

Ryota: Law is really hard to tackle. Especially if during the time that you're studying law, the constitution could've change you know.

The Maid and the Maple Leaf (Hayasaka Ai x OC Male)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें