Chapter 62: The Sports Festival

Ryota's POV. Music Club Room.

Tohma: So, since the Sports Festival is drawing near, we won't be able to practice.

Tohma: Not to mention, most of us are in the cheer squad, right?

Mio: Yep.

Kotori: Yeah!

Sora: WOOOOHOOOOO!

Kousei: I don't know what should I join in the sports festival.

Ryota: Our class will perform a dance, I don't know what it is yet and we're still currently deciding on what to do.

Tohma: And there you have it.

Tohma: By the way, what teams are you on?

Tohma: I'm on team white.

Mio: White.

Kotori: White.

Sora: White.

Kousei: White.

Ryota: Red.

Everyone went quiet and my fellow club members stared as if I betrayed them.

Mio-senpai then replied with a cold tone.

Mio: Get out.

Ryota: *gulp*

Ryota: *immediately bails out of the room*

Ryota: W-WHAT WAS THAT!? IT'S LIKE SOME HORROR MOVIE SHIT! THEIR EYES! THEIR EYES LOOK LIKE THEY WILL EAT ME ALIVE!

I have no choice, but to go at the Student Council. While on my way though.......

I saw Shinomiya-san stopping Ishigami who is desparate to run away.

Ryota: Shinomiya-san, is Ishigami in trouble of his grades again?

Kaguya: No, I don't even know why he's running away.

Ishigami: Kaedehara-senpai! Help!

Soon after, the three of us went to the Student Council and when we learned that Ishigami joined the Cheerleading Squad, and his trouble fitting in.

Ryota: You know, that is your first step to conquer your past.

Ishigami: Senpai......

Ryota: At some point, we got to change, if we don't, then our life wouldn't get better.

Ryota: As much as change is scary at first, we got to embrace it.

Ryota: So...........

Ryota: Take your time Ishigami, also, it's not always you who will do the work.

Ryota: Sometimes, you just have a little push in the back, when life gets hard.

Ishigami: That's really philosophical with you.

Ryota: I'm speaking from experience.

Kaguya: I agree with Kaedehara-kun as well. So, Ishigami-kun, mind telling us what you need to do?