Chapter 87: To the Future

3rd POV. Rooftop, Shuchiin Academy.

A week already passed ever since Kaguya was freed from the Shinomiya Family.

And now.....Ryuichi and Miyuki are also talking on the rooftop, on the day before Miyuki leaves for America.

The two have already reminisced many memories, from the day Ryota was recruited to the student council, and the chaotic shenanigans that happened.

Miyuki: To really think we already came that far, huh.

Ryota: Yeah. I guess it's also time to call this a day. You also need to pack up now.

Miyuki: Yeah.

Miyuki: Thank you up until now, Kaedehara.

Ryota: I'm also thankful to you as well, Prez.

The two parted ways......

Ryota made his way home, as he is also thinking about the future as well.

Ryota: Yeah, I already know what I need to do.

Once he got home, he saw his mother manning the front, while Ai is serving the customers.

Ai: Welcome back, Ryo-chan.

Ryota: I'm home.

Ryota took a break before he went to work. It was an ordinary day....

And Ai stayed for a while wanting to spend time with her boyfriend.

Ai: So, did you have a last talk with Miyuki?

Ryota: Yeah.

Ai: I see.

Ryota: Thinking about it now.....

Ryota: We're also going to leave Shuchiin and go to college after we graduate. Speaking of that, have you thought of what you wanted to do?

Ai: Travel the world.

Ryota: That's really like you.

Ai: But since I've have a lot of many saved up.....

Ai: I don't know......

Ryota: Just do what you want, I won't stop you.

Ai: How about you?

Ryota: I actually got a recommendation to study abroad to take a business administration program.

Ryota: Since I'm a son of a café owner, why not take it as a chance to expand my horizons.

Ai: That's really like you. You really are going to take over the family business.

Ryota: Mm. Yeah.

Ryota: I also want to travel the world if I have the chance.

Ai: Then, why don't I invite you during your breaks?

The Maid and the Maple Leaf (Hayasaka Ai x OC Male)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें