Chapter 55: Kaguya wants to seduce Ryota

Hayasaka's POV. Kaguya's Room, Shinomiya Manor.

And here we go again with Kaguya-sama.

Ever since the Student Council has disbanded, she and the president didn't talk for the past three days.

And here we are, Kaguya-sama burying her face in her pillow as she despairs of her current situation.

Hayasaka: You should just go up to him.

She replied in a muffled voice.

Kaguya: D-Don't be ridiculous!

She suddenly sits up and stares at her pillow.

Kaguya: If I went up to him, it'd be like a confession that I'm lonely without the President!

Hayasaka: Come to think of it, the same goes for me and Kaedehara-kun. I mean.......he's been busy in the past few days.

Hayasaka: Though he's not in the student council anymore, he's been busy in the Music Club and their café, since it's Fall season, on which their café is at it's total peak.

Kaguya: In fact, maybe the President is lonely without me?

Hayasaka: Is she getting delusional here?

Kaguya: It's even possible he'll come up to me with a confession of love!

Hayasaka: Yep, she's getting delusional.

Hayasaka: Yeah. Yeah.

I picked up my tablet and scrolled through the photos of Kaguya-sama and the president together.

Hayasaka: On your way to visiting Kaedehara-kun, fireworks, birthday, moon-viewing party........

Hayasaka: I'm surprised there is still no progress after all these events.

Kaguya: Then let me ask you the same!

Kaguya: Did Kaedehara-kun answered your confession!?

Hayasaka: Not yet. In fact, I have a problem.

Kaguya: What do you mean?

Hayasaka: Fujiwara-san and I became aware of our feelings for Kaedehara-kun.

Kaguya: *sigh*

Kaguya: Looks like Kaedehara-kun is going to have a lot problems.

Hayasaka: Let's go back to you.

I just saw her shaking and clutching her bed clothing.

Hayasaka: It's so pathetic. How can you be so bad at this?

Kaguya: What? I could also say the same to you. You confessed you didn't even got your answer. In fact, Fujiwara-san is probably making her moves to make Kaedehara-kun fall for her.

Hayasaka: Are you saying that I don't have the capability to do that?

Kaguya: Yes, that's right!