Chapter 9: Ai Hayasaka wants to hang out

Ryota's POV.

It's Saturday! And yep, Tohma-senpai and Sora are coming. Though, I still have work at the café. I'd better ask them first what time they will come here.

----------------

Music Club Group Chat

Ryota:

Tohma-senpai, Sora, what time will you guys come into our house?

Tohma:

Oh, right! You still have your work at your café. When will your café close during the weekends?

Ryota:

8:00 pm. Since it's the weekend. We usually close at 7:00 pm during the weekends.

Sora:

Oh! It means can we stop at your café!?

Tohma:

And since it's 8:00 pm, would you mind if we stay at your place for the whole day?

Ryota:

You guys sure?

Tohma:

Yeah! Sleepover + Netflix marathon!? This is going to be the best!

Sora:

Yeah!

Ryota:

Well, I'll inform my parents about the sleepover.

Tohma:

All right.

Sora:

Take your time.

----------------

I put my phone down and asked my parents.

Ryota: Mom, Dad. Tohma-senpai and Sora are going to our house for a sleepover.

Koharu: Sleepover?

Tatsuya: That's rare for you to bring your friends over in our house.

Saya: Um, this is the first time that he's gonna bring some friends inside the house.

Koharu: Eh!?

Tatsuya: Eh!?

Ryota: Saya's right, though. This is first time I'll bring some friends to our house.

Koharu: But how are you exactly going to do that? We have our work at the café today.

Tatsuya: Hmmm, it's a sleepover. They're probably gonna go during our closing hours.

Ryota: And that's what I wanted to talk about.

Koharu: Well, it's fine for me. I wanted to meet some of your friends in high school.