Chapter 61: Desiring to fall in love

Ryota's POV. Student Council Room.

Another day at the Student Council Room.

Ryota: As much as I want to go home and relax for a bit......

I opened the Student Council Room and what welcomed me is......

Ishigami: All guys who wear boxer briefs are man whores!

Ryota: *enters the door quietly*

When I entered the room, there is Ishigami who just said that line, Fujiwara-san who just used Siri to search the definition of the word man whore, and Shinomiya-san who looked at Fujiwara-san's phone now having a look of total shock.

Ryota: Just what the hell are they talking about again?

And somehow, a few days ago, Iino told me about what she heard and saw at the student council, especially with the Prez and Shinomiya-san.

I told her that it may be just a misunderstanding and when I asked both of them, the misunderstanding was cleared up.

Ryota: Seriously, get pull yourselves together.

I was also kinda busy with the band practice so I had to balance my time.

Especially, since the Fall Music Contest was earlier than we expected, we had a lot of time, for the Winter Fest and especially, for the School Festival.

Now, once more, I went to the Student Council Room and somehow, it is peaceful than usual.....

And the thing was, there are some mangas at the table.

And Ishigami was reading one of the volumes.

Ryota: Yo, prez, Ishigami.

Miyuki: Oh, Kaedehara.

Ishigami: Sup.

Ryota: Wait, that manga........

I sat on the couch in across where the prez and Ishigami are sitting.

Miyuki: You know about that manga?

Ryota: Yep, my cousin reads it whenever we she has free time and even recommended it to me.

Ishigami: Eh. Have you read it?

Ryota: Yep. But I barely started, thanks to being busy.

Ishigami: Ah, that's fine, senpai. At the very least, you can read it at your own pace or binge read it.

Ishigami: Rather than waiting for the volume release which takes at least a few months.

Ryota: Ah, I read manga in my phone. My cousin knows a lot of manga websites that are reliable and easy to access.

Ishigami: That's nice.

Ishigami just flips the pages of the manga.

Ryota: So, can you tell me the context of the manga so that I can understand it as I read the story progress.

Ishigami: Hmmm, you may be surprised but the Prez also reads this stuff, am I right?