Chapter 81: The End of an Era

3rd POV. Day of the French Exchange Party, Logistics Room, Shuchiin Academy.

The French Exchange Event has come.......but......

Ryota: Ah, what the hell is wrong with you guys!?

Ryota: Dammit! I'll go get the appetizers myself and repair the damn tea trolley!

Miyuki: We'll leave that to you, Kaedehara!

Saya: I never imagined it would be this chaotic.

Miyuki: Yeah, we barely managed it last year with Koharu-san's help. By the way, thanks for offering to help us, Tsukiyomi.

Saya: No problemo! But still, pull yourselves together!

Betsy: We're so sorry!

Jeanne: We'll do our best!

Watching upon the bustling logistics room, is none other than Shinomiya Kaguya.

She approached Miyuki.

Miyuki: Sorry about this, Shinomiya. I have to take care of things here for a bit. Also, tell Hayasaka that Kaedehara will be here for a little longer.

Kaguya: It's alright. Although, Kaedehara-kun has been working too hard.

Miyuki: He's actually used to this kind of chaos. I mean, yeah, I worked at their café for a while and thanks to that, I can manage this chaos.

After a few moments......

Ryota: The tea trolley is here, the appetizers have been delivered in the back.

Ryota came back with a tired expression on his face.

Miyuki: Good work.

Saya: Man, I'm going to eat, I'm hungry.

Ryota: Me too.

Miyuki: Okay, thanks for the hardwork.

The cousins immediately went to the food counter and picked up food that are easy to eat.

While they're doing that.....

S

aya: I think you already heard uncle's message?

Ryota: Yeah. I think it would just a matter of moments or probably......I don't know, the next day?

Saya: So, it is really the end of an era, huh.

Ryota: Yes. But right now......it is the calm before the storm.

They gaze upon the ballroom and the pairs dancing.

Saya: Oh, Ishigami and Iino?

Ryota: I'm glad that they're beginning to settle their differences.

Ryota: I mean, those two have been butting heads for who knows how long.

Saya: Yeah. Oh! Look, Ai-chan is over there!