Chapter 70: Kaedehara Ryota's Daily Routine

Ryota's POV. Kaede Café, Kaedehara Residence.

Ryota: *sigh*

My name is Kaedehara Ryota, son of Kaedehara Tatsuya and Kaedehara Koharu, the owners of the famous Kaede Café.

In other words, I am the heir of this humble café.

So, how does my everyday routine goes? In full detail.

5:00 AM, I wake up exactly at this time. After I get out of bed, I'll tidy up the bed, check the class schedule, café schedule, and if there are other agendas to attend to like club activities and student council work.

Although those two are really constant.

5:30 AM, after checking my daily schedule, I'll do morning exercises such as stretching, jogging, biking.

6:00 AM, if there is no one awake yet, I'll cook breakfast, but usually Mom and Saya are the ones doing this. By this time, it's either I'll be eating breakfast or making breakfast.

6:30 AM, Dad and I will open the café. Since school starts at 8:30 AM, I still have time to work at the café.

6:45 AM, I'll take a bath. If I'm working at the café, I need to take a bath in order to be clean and presentable to our customers.

7:00 AM, there are some who always go at the café, especially those who work early and needs to eat breakfast early. So, Dad and I tend to them. In other words, at the early morning, Dad and I are holding the frontlines.

8:15 AM, I usually change to my school uniform and head to school.

During school, well, I'm just an ordinary student. Studying, hanging out with my friends from the Student Council or from the Music Club.

During lunch however, since Ai-chan became my girlfriend, I'll either eat lunch with her, with the student council at the student council room, or with the music club members.

At 5:30 PM, when classes and work from either the club or the student council is over, I would usually come home now, because during the last few hours of the café's opening hours, that is where the most brutal battles occur.

5:45 PM, I arrive home and quickly change to my work uniform and work. This time however, we're at full force. Mom at the counter, Dad and I brewing the drinks, Saya on the customer service.

Sometimes, there are rude customers that must be dealt with and my mom would be the one to silence them with her deathly smile and gaze.

Or if a fight breaks out at the café, Dad and I will stop it and diplomatically ask these customers to leave.

7:15 PM, usually this is where we close the café. During weekends we close at around 6:45 PM.

7:30 PM, we have dinner and watch the TV.

8:00 PM, we would just chill if we have nothing to do like homeworks and stuff.

8:45 PM, I usually go to my room and this time around, I'll talk to Ai-chan and she would always text me, mostly rants about her mistress.