Chapter 38: Ryota Kaedehara wants to get better

Ryota's POV.

Hot............

It seems like my fever is didn't even get away, huh?

But, not as hot when I got first sick.

..............

I was truly unlucky when I got caught up in the storm.

I should've let the storm pass but, well, I just recklessly went home and went on with my work.

This is the worse. Mom, Dad and Saya still need to work at the café.

Luckily though, someone visited me and it's Hayasaka-san.

But enough of these thoughts. I need to open my eyes and wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw immediately saw Hayasaka-san is sleeping beside my bed.

She's holding my hand as she's sleeping so soundly.

I smiled as I rustled her hair.

Ryota: Thank you for taking care of me.

I slowly went out from my bed and somehow, I feel a little better.

I went out from my room and I saw Dad brewing tea in kitchen counter of our living room.

Tatsuya: Goodmorning, Ryota. Feeling better now?

Ryota: A little bit.

I sat down on the sofa as Dad finishes brewing the tea and served it to me.

Tatsuya: Haysaka-chan told us yesterday that she'll stay here until tomorrow.

Ryota: I see.

Tatsuya: I believe she slept beside your bed.

Ryota: Yeah.

Tatsuya: She really took the time looking out for you.

Tatsuya: Since your mother, Saya and I are busy in the café, we don't know on how are we going to take care of you.

Tatsuya: So seeing Hayasaka-chan visiting you here, we really are fortunate as we don't have to worry.

I smiled at him as I drink the tea.

Tatsuya: Well, I always remembered the time you also became sick when you were a child.

Ryota: Ah, yeah.

Tatsuya: We were so worried that your fever is too high. We wanted you to bring to the hospital right away, but when we consulted the doctor.......

Tatsuya: They said that it was due to overfatigue and you need to rest for a little while.

Ryota: Yeah.

Tatsuya: Didn't we told you that you don't really have to push yourself too hard.

Tatsuya: You gotta take care of yourself.