Chapter 31: Clubs

Ryota's POV.

Ishigami: Club activities suck

Miyuki: Wha.......

Ryota: *member of the music club*

Ryota: No, they're not.

Miyuki: *ehem*

Miyuki: Club activities are important.

Ryota: It can help us improve on the things we took interest in. In my case, music.

Miyuki: Though your family owns a cafe?

Ryota: Well, I consider music as my hobby and if I don't have anything to do, I'm just gonna listen to music or play my guitar.

Ishigami: No, I know why club activities are important.

Ishigami: Without them, student would have free time and go on a path delinquency.

He monotonously said while typing fast on the laptop.

I

shigami: Juvie, suspension, breakdown of the family.

Ishigami: In the end, they get pregnant and we do a fundraising campaign.

Ryota: Just how far Ishigami thinks about these things?

Ishigami: Club activities are also a way.........to keep mentally immature children isolated from all that.

Miyuki: I didn't say that.

Miyuki: I mean, yes, there's that aspect to it.

Ryota: If I remember correctly, there are two pyramids here in Shuchiin Academy.

Ryota: The first one is the Bloodline Pyramid and this refers to the 99% of students here at this academy coming from wealthy families.

Ryota: Well, it could be called as a "Social Standing Hierarchy."

Ryota: And then, the other pyramid. "The Club Caste."

Ryota: Well, they say that anyone affiliated from the sports club are totally famous, regardless of their performance.

Ryota: Which is kinda lame in my opinion.

Ryota: In the music club, we have high standards and we won't allow anyone from slacking off.

Miyuki: Wow, no wonder why you got a few members. You guys are strict as hell.

Ryota: No, not strict. It's because of the dedication our members must have. If they are not dedicated, then what else could they do besides being a deadweight to the club?

Ishigami: Those who are serious about it are okay in my book. Like Kaedehara-senpai and the music club.

Ishigami: But don't the majority put on "We're serious" faces while pretending to be best buddies?