Chapter 64: The Preparations

Ryota's POV, Student Council Room. A few days before the school festival.

Ryota: What the heck.......

Ryota: It's been so draining, I mean, preparing for the school festival is really draining but......

I looked upon the prez whom I'm currently helping set up the Student Council prank.

The Dragon's Jewel.....

That is made of paper mache.

And we're actually making it on the rooftop.

Also, it's not just me and the prez who are here, Momo Ryuju, the former Student Council Treasurer.

Momo: Oh, Kaedehara, you're helping Shirogane in making the prank?

Ryota: Yeah.

Momo: Ah, good thing I'm no longer part of the Student Council. You know, the three of us were the ones who set up that prank, right?

Ryota: Yeah, When the prez was still the PRO, you as the treasurer, and me as the auditing officer.

Miyuki: Ah, now that you mentioned it, was the three of us who did the prank.

Ryota: Well.....we can't blame them, y'know.

Ryota: They also have a lot in their plate back then.

Momo: So, Kaedehara, how's it going at your café? Since autumn is already over.

Ryota: It's not really over, Christmas is just around the corner.

Momo: Damn, you guys are really busy as heck. Can you even handle the work at school and at home?

Ryota: Well, in fact, I already received a one month work ban last month.

Momo: Damn. Can't blame ya' parents.

Miyuki: Ryuju, you're just going to watch us here?

Momo: That's not my problem anymore. Anyways, Kaedehara, one of my men at the yakuza tried to work part-time at your café.

Ryota: Yeah, I know. He gave up due to the work pressure.

Momo: Man, he was being laughed when he came back. Damn, but seriously, Kaedehara, shouldn't you already have more employees now?

Ryota: Like what you said earlier.

Momo: Ah, right. Damn, not even the yakuza are on par with your workload.

Miyuki: And the fact that this guy, have been working there as far as he could remember.

Ryota: Haha, that's just how our family is.

Momo: A family of intense workaholics.

Momo: By the way, Kaedehara, you play this game?

She hands me her phone and the screen is on the game menu of Fate/Grand Order.

Ryota: Damn, you play this game as well?

Momo: Yeah. I'm currently at the Chinese Lostbelt right now.

I opened the game and checked her servants.