Chapter 86: The PRO of the Student Council

Let's go back two years ago.......

The day where Kaedehara Ryota became the PRO of the Student Council.

--------------

Two years ago. Ryota's POV, Shuchiin Academy.

My name is Kaedehara Ryota, 16 years old, and I'm currently a freshman in a prestigious academy.

From what I heard, the students here hailed from rich and powerful families.

To be honest, I could've studied in a public high school or to the same school that Saya was attending.

But....

My father received a letter of admission to Shuchiin itself. The letter was actually addressed to me, and who knows what the heck is going on.

Yet my Dad said to take this a chance for me to expand my horizons and all.

I mean, I just barely arrived in Tokyo after being in the countryside for years.

So, I was a little bit late when I began studying here in this academy. So far, my life is peaceful. I never knew that rich kids can be carefree and stupid as well.

At the end of the day, everyone in this academy are still kids who are growing up and being nurtured.

I noticed that a few people began talking to me. Namely, the granddaughter of the former Prime Minister of Japan, Fujiwara Chika.

Then, another one was Shirogane Miyuki who was actually the former PRO. Recently, he became the Student Council President of Shuchiin Academy.

If I remember it correctly, the President is only one being elected by the Student Body, while the other positions......

The President is the one who recruits the vacant positions.

As of right now, I'm chilling on one of the benches......while eating the sandwich that my mom made for lunch.

Ryota: It's nice spending time all by yourself.

Ryota: No troubles, just you and yourself.

Not to mention, I already became a member of the music club and became one of its core members.

We've been doing concerts and other music related stuff.

I enjoy it to be honest.

Then, people somehow began approaching me. Asking me for advice or if there is something I could help.

I usually give what I can help and do. In fact, there are things that they are hiding it, but not from me. I can sense they are hiding something through their body language or when they became agitated or something like that.

But now......

I'm just chilling here, having the time of life.