𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼

(lowercase intended)

disclaimer: as always i have a little something to say.

hey guys! i know what you're thinking as y'all always do " she's publishing yet another book when she hasn't even finished any of the other ones!" yes, yes i'm fully aware. however, when an idea sparks i must write. anyway let's get into the regular things as always:

-

1. NO HATEFUL OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ALLOWED: i do not stand for bullying or hateful comments. i do not in anyway tolerate harmful or hateful things.

2. the second one is a complete and utter contradiction of the first thing on this list. THE COMMENTS ARE FREE TO YOU, just no harmful or hateful comments allowed. you can be as funny or as weird as you would like.

3. feedback is the best shit ever invented. so please be sure to drop some in the comments of this book chapter or directly to me, doesn't matter to me. thank you to all suggestions or anything else.

4. i know as a reader we all forget to vote sometimes. i hate to admit it, but i forget as well. i would however, highly appreciate it if you would please vote on my stories. comments and votes let me know that you are interested in this book, it also keeps me motivated to continue the story.

5. this book is MINE. and mine completely. i need you as my readers to understand and respect that. this book is full of my ideas and words, as well as some of yours, it is one of my four babies. so please if seen republished or ideas re-used (plagiarized words) without my permission alert me and i will take care of it.

-side note to that fact: as always some inspiration can come from many different things, so if I happen to recreate something you've already read before, know that i got PERMISSION from the author to do so. I will always give credit to the people or things that gave me said ideas.

6. this book is entirely based on my ideas and on yours if you so choose to request one. this book may very well be updated and be in third person one moment and the next in first person or in multi perspectives. this book will change, but as a reader and hopefully a requester i need to know what you want. so beforehand be aware this will change.

and the last and final mention of this is...

7. this book is written for pure enjoyment... so enjoy it. have fun with it!

down below you will see a few more things to go along with this book:

Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓠ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎:

so as a person who has had people request things on different platforms i know what it feels like to be treated unfairly and demanded to do something. this book as with all books is in my full control, and if i feel in the position that someone is commanding me to do something you will be asked to be removed from my page and book.

1. how you can request and what you can request:

this book is made for anything you want. any character you want. you can make a request or pm me on here, please don't leave them in the comments. come to me with questions, requests or concerns. you can also request something by making a post on my wall, with this i'll ask you to continue the request information by pming me.

as far as things i won't do: i will not, i do not care how many times to ask, i will not do anything regarding any type of glorified physical abuse or any sexual abuse. i will only do mentions of these things if you would like, but i will not do these things in any of my stories. i will not do smut. i just won't. i'll do light to moderate smut such as making out and things like that, but nothing heavily smut related. i will not and i repeat will not write anything to do with graphic rape. i don't fucking care if you plead me or call it a kink, it is something non consensual and something as member of society i am fully against. that pretty much sums up the things i will not do.