𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 (𝑘.𝑠)

imagine type: fluff

requested?: yes

original request: " do a kelce one! perhaps they could bump into each other at a party"

teenagenightmare12

summary: y/n has always had a crush on kelce, even though they are a pogue. one night at a party y/n runs into kelce and they end up talking. kelce and y/n then admitting their feelings for one another.

a look inside my brain: this is the first imagine in this book, requested from my other one. I truly appreciate the request. I worked really hard on this imagine and hope you all enjoy it. I will have to say that this imagine took so long because I had a lot of things in my personal life that I had to take care of, those things will always come first. I'm sorry I didn't get this out sooner, but I hope you all enjoy the first imagine in this book and my first kelce imagine.

-

-

My mother always taught me that you can't help how you feel for someone or something. I always tried to live by that rule, even when I felt that what I felt was wrong. I'm the Pogue Princess, I'm not supposed to have fallen for a Kook. And most definitely one that runs with Rafe Cameron, but what can I do.

I've hidden this secret for years, fearing the worst in what people would think. I'm not a person who cares much about what other people think of me. However, it matters to me what the people I care about think of me and my actions. I want nothing to do with disappointing them. And if they found out, I'm sure they'd disown me from our crew.

" Y/N? You good?" John B asked me, as he handed me another cup of only God knows what.

We were at the boneyard, someone threw a party, and the small party became rager. Kooks and Pogues, and Tourons and Cougars roamed the sands partying. Nothing was very different in the moment, it wouldn't be as long as the Pogues and Kook left one another alone. So I dazed from afar.

" Yeah, JB. I'm fine," I replied, reaching my hand back and taking a gulp of the liquid. The thing about beer was that it burned my throat and I liked it. I thought the taste however was God awful. Turning back around to glance at the Kooks once again.

" Who ya staring at?" he asked me, sitting next to me in the sand. Trying to get a glance at what I had been staring at for the past hour and a half.

" Nothing, nothing JB! I saw a lightning bug," I panicked. I was a horrible liar and couldn't think of anything else, so I said the first thing to come to mind.