ʜᴏᴡ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ sʟᴇᴇᴘ

Cʜᴀʀᴛ:

this is the chart that has examples and names of the styles of cuddling

JJ:  jj is usually the big spoon, he loves having you completely in his arms so that can ensure nothing bad will happen to you. he feels like he's protecting you. however, on a rare occasion jj will be the little spoon when he is in need of some comfort. truthfully there are many different positions that you two will cuddle and sleep in. (don't take that the wrong way)

KIARA: you and kie usually sleep with one of you lying on the others chest or stomach. the person who isn't lying on a chest or stomach is usually playing with the others hair. if this is not the position you sleep in, kie and you will sleep in the pursuit position.

POPE: when pope and you are sleeping or cuddling you usually like to sleep in the loosely tethered position. pope and you are not a very touchy couple, however do alright on the pda side of things. pope likes to sleep a part from you, but a part of his body has to be touching you. he likes to do this to make sure you are still there. it's sweet and simple. 

SARAH: sarah and you like to sleep and cuddle in a position with minimal touch. you may be very touchy people, but when sleeping you need space from one another. when you and sarah are sleeping or cuddling you will most likely be sleeping in the cliff hanger position. you don't indulge in much touch except when one of you is in need of comfort or it is during the day.

JOHN B: you and john b are touchy. you are always touching one another, whether that be holding hands or constantly hugging. you do this to ensure him that you aren't leaving and that you are still there. therefore when sleeping and cuddling you usually sleep in the sweetheart's cradle.

RAFE: rafe and you are an odd couple. you are one of the only people that he trusts and feels that he can be himself with. you are the same way. you feel like you understand one another. your usual sleeping position is the sweethearts cradle, however sometimes you spoon. these two positions are there to assure you both that the other is still there and won't leave. these positions are also used for a sense of security and comfort from the other.

TOPPER: you and topper are that couple who can't make up your mind on which position to sleep in. it switches almost every time you and him are cuddling or sleeping. when you two are able to decide what position to sleep in you are usually in the shingles position. you are touching, but aren't on top of one another. this position assures both of you the other is still there.