ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

JJ: your nickname was the adventurous couple, you couldn't sit still. lazy days weren't known to happen very often, but when they did they didn't lost very long. you two would usually watch a few movies, maybe take nap snuggling, but you two would both rather be exploring on a daily basis. although when one you was in need of comfort lazy days were bound to happen.

KIE: you and kie both enjoyed lazy days, this was the time when you both took time out of your busy schedules to spend time with one another. snuggling in bed all day? who could turn that down. binge watching netflix all day? yes. eating snacks in bed? hell yeah. napping in one anothers arms? you bet ya.

POPE: you and pope were an odd couple, you both loved lazy days, but they didn't always happen. you and him sometimes needed breaks from the group and took them, you'd go off to do your own thing. your lazy days when you'd have them basically consisted of being in comfy clothes in comfortable positions reading or studying while listening to music. on the rare chance you both wanted to have a real lazy day you'd cuddle and nap.

SARAH: you and sarah were the couple that ran around everywhere, you didn't necessarily go on all these adventures, but you loved to spend time together. so pretty much all of the time you two conducted lazy days, even if they weren't classified as insanely lazy.

JOHN B: john b and you are a very touchy couple, because he wants to make sure you're still there. so almost everyday is a lazy day with him. most of the time you guys would ditch your friends without them even noticing to go back to his house to cuddle. you'd snuggle and nap, watching movies and tv shows on whatever streaming platform you could, eating all sorts of junkfood on the beds or on the couches.

RAFE: rafe and your relationship was built on a single laze day after you got off from working. you snuggled and watched movies, in that case you both loved to have them, but rarely found the time for them to happen. it's rare, but when they do it's the best day you can spend with him.

TOPPER: topper and you were not the couple to have lazy days. you both liked to be out and about, not to mention the fact that you were almost always working. of course you'd hang out, swimming and stuff. you'd watch him golf. he'd hang with his friends and hang with you. you were always out on the water. lazy days weren't a concept you two shared, because almost everyday was a subtle relaxing day being around him.