ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

JJ: your favorite trait about jj is his loyalty and compassion. you love knowing that he won't leave, that he'll stay. you like knowing the fact that he can comfort anyone, and that he'll always have your back. his compassion for you or anyone he cares about or sees is hurt is outstanding, and for some reason you love that about who he is.

KIARA: you love kie's passion. you love that she has passion for everything that she cares about or shows interest in. whether it be the environment or hanging with your friends, you love the passion that she shows, and how she shows it. it makes you feel loved and safe with her.

POPE: hands down you adore pope's loving attitude. usually he's only seen as the smart one, but there's so much more to him then meets the eye. you love how loving he is towards his passions, his family and friends, towards you. you find comfort in the fact that he gives everyone a second chance even if they've done something horrible in the past.

SARAH: out of everything you've always adored sarah's enthusiasm and sense of humor. often, sarah is either always snarky or is nice and happy, there usually isn't a middle. just one or the other. however, knowing her and loving her you've witnessed so many different sides to her. all of which you love or at the least tolerate. her sense of humor usually comes from a place of snarkiness, and you love the fact that she can understand your sarcasm just as well as she can understand and get along with yours.

JOHN B: from knowing john b since you were little you've witnessed a lot of change from him, in his character specifically. but, through all the changes that have happened, the fact that he's a natural born leader has never changed. His empathy and compassion for other people as well as his good hearted nature. out of everything about john b you love it all, even the parts that he hates. 

RAFE: although you know that rafe has his faults you've always loved who he is. through all of the bullshit personas and outside apperances you know who he is at heart. in reality you love his protectiveness and ambition. his protectiveness is never ending and you know that you'll always be safe from something happening with him. he's kind at heart and just needs to work through the bullshit to get people to realize it. you have always loved how he works for what he wants, not so much the lengths he'll go to get it, but that he wants what he wants and isn't ashamed of it.

TOPPER: topper is a bit judgmental yes, but you love how he always cares about what you care about. no matter what you're doing he's always supportive, and you love that he's so supportive of what you do and what you're passionate about, even when he doesn't always agree with it.