ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ

JJ: you'd only ever heard of JJ's mother. Never meeting her, as he didn't know where she was. However, you had known of Luke, his father, only ever seeing him one time. Never meeting him because JJ was too terrified of what his father would do.

KIE: her parents didn't think highly of you because you weren't the sterotypical kook. however, they did adore how you treated their daughter, and how polite you were to them. all in all they didn't like the fact that you were more like their daughter in the kook sense, but loved your personality nonetheless.

POPE: being a kook they were scared that all you were about was money, but after meeting you they loved you. they also thought that you're good for their son and bring him out of his shell every once in awhile.

SARAH: sarah's family absolutely adores you and thinks that you are a good influence on her. they also think that you are very humble and kind.

JOHN B: you were around long before his fathers disappearance and had never met his mother. Big John adored you and thought of you as his own daughter, when you were little even making a bet with your mother that you would end up dating in your teenage years. He won.

RAFE: seeing how kind you are to wheezie and your work ethic they love you. even though being a pogue who comes from a hard life they hope that you help to clean rafe up and point him in the right direction.

TOPPER: toppers father likes you around him and think that you bring out the true him, his mother thinks that her son could do better, and that you're just using him for his money.