ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɢʙᴛǫɪᴀ+

(this is not to degrade or offend anyone of the lgbtqia+ community)

JJ: JJ was more than supportive when he found out about your sexuality. Of course when coming out to him you did have to explain what being pan meant. of course he then automatically wanted to know everything. so at first you told him about major relationships that made you understand that you were pan. and from there he understood after piling on questions. overall he is/ was extremely supportive of you and wants to help you any way that he possibly can.

KIARA:  when kiara found out that you're pansexual she was to say the least over-joyed. kiara is the type of person to want to always be right about things, and she was indefinitely right about that. well sort of. first she thought that you were bisexual, and when you began to start talking about it and your coming out story, you had confessed to her that the gender of the person didn't matter to you. if you liked them, you liked them regardless of gender. anyway, she was happy to accept you and help you on your journey of pansexuality.  

POPE: when you told pope that you were, well are demisexual he was confused. and honestly he wasn't sure why he was confused seeing as how he knew what it meant. it wasn't that he wasn't accepting of you, he was just sort of surprised is all. he probably should've guessed it, because you had once talked about how you didn't like the idea of sex without an emotional attachment or connection. 

SARAH: to sarah it came to her as no shock that you were just straight up lesbian. from any of the past relationships all of your information had been about the females that you dated. when you had first established your relationship as something she asked what sexual orientation you identified with and you told her gay.

JOHN B: knowing you for forever, john b always had suspicions that you were into all people regardless of gender. so really when you told him that you're pansexual he wasn't surprised. at first, like many people he thought that you were bi, but he was wrong. all in all it didn't bother him at all because he had you and knew that. john b is very accepting of you and who you are and doesn't miss a chance to tell you how much he is proud of you for not letting the haters get to you, especially when it comes to your journey in the lgbtqia+ community.

RAFE: honestly when you told rafe that you are in to guys and gals he didn't care much. he is always accepting of the lgbtqia+ community. being bisexual had its perks, and dating a guy, being who you are wasn't always fun in the fact that people belittled you and said that your sexuality was a phase. however, rafe was always quick to defend who you are.  

TOPPER:  when you told topper that you're bisexual his first instinct was to mention that it was really hot. and that of course pissed you off, so he apologized and wanted to learn more. he was open to accepting you and did. he loved that you were open and proud about who you are, and it made him love you more. you had told topper about your bisexuality when you ran into your ex at the beach and she had asked if you had come out to your " boyfriend " yet.