🄳🄸🅂🄲🄻🄰🄸🄼🄴🅁

(lowercase intended)

-

hey guys! 

as of ③ ⓜⓞⓝⓣⓗⓢ  and ③ ⓓⓐⓨⓢ ⓐⓖⓞ, this book turned officially two years old. I published this lovely book in 𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷, now with that being said, I also haven't updated in a long ass time. these past two years have been full of change and transition and heartbreak and loss, they've been full of finding myself and pushing myself to my breaking point. they've been about continuing to grow and growing up. all in all they haven't been fun, and it's been a wild ride.

-

and here this book sits, published and un-updated, empty words on a digital page. nonetheless, i have 24k readers, a shit ton of votes to go along with it. i rank number 11 in the obximagines catergory, and i still haven't written a single word on another wattpad digital page in over seven months. i haven't quite found the words to say thank you to my readers and voters and commenters and supporters. so this little paragraph is yes about my acheievments but is also about my thanks and appreciation to you guys. so thank you, for everything. 

as i stated in the paragraph above, i haven't updated this book in a long time, and its not for lack of trying. for the past year, i've been trying my hardest to not give in to my own battles, and continue living my life, continue balancing friendships, family, a significant other, school, and a job; continue learning to grow. but, over the past year i've grown and i've put all of my effort into everything in my personal life, and this year i've come to the realization that i am burned out. and as a kid, still in school, granted my last year of school, i've fell into a horrible horrible writers block. writing was once my passion and solace, but now it feels as if it's a chore. and i absolutely hate it. but i'm trying to get out of this rut of despairity.

-

now i said that this was a disclaimer of sorts- well, if you read the side note to this book you might remember this: 

"second... writing takes time. as i'm sure all of you know it really does. you want something done great... i'll give you great and it will take time. so i'd appreciate it if you took that into consideration."

it still holds true. and while i've only gotten a few messages in my pm's about where i've been and why i haven't been updating- i'm more or less just writing this to explain myself and as a reminder to everyone, including me. i truly do appreciate everyone's patience with me, truly truly i appreciate it. but i just want to remind everyone that writing does take time. 

-

and besides that fact, i've grown a lot as a writer in the past two years, and because i haven't been updating y'all don't have a chance to see it really. so please don't judge my writing style based on the early days of this book. i've gotten better, and i like to think of those pieces as progress reports, haha. they're still pretty good for the points i was trying to make.

not that i'm going to make any promises, but i'm going to try exceedingly hard to update more. to push myself to get back into one of my passions. to keep letting the words that i write have power. to let them mean something. that's i want in doing this, to know that the words i write mean something to someone. so from the bottom of my heart, i truly hope they do mean something.

-

this disclaimer was to let all of my readers, new comers included, know that i'm going to try and update and keep going with this book. for the remainder of the time right now requests will remain closed, but will open again soon enough.

thank you.

<3

s