ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

JJ: your parents love him, his personality and all that he does for you. they think that he is good for you in the sense that he seems to complete you. at first they were sure that he just wanted to get into your pants, but slowly realized that he actually loves you and wants to be with you.

KIE: your parents love that she is like you. they love her attitude and humor. your parents love to have her around.

POPE: it's just you and your dad. at first he was skeptical of the boy, but then grew to love him like his own son.

SARAH: at first they thought that she was too enthusiastic and just another pawn in the cameron's arrogant family, but quickly realized that she is kind and humble with a side of humor.

JOHN B: it was just you and your mom, she treats him like family and loves him like a son. when you were little she bet that you wouldn't get together, but was proven wrong the summer of your freshman year. she was ecstatic about the fact that she was wrong.

RAFE: you didn't come from the best home life. your father left when you were little and your mother was almost always never home. however, the time that he did finally meet your mother she thought that he was just like his father. a horrible person, who didn't deserve her daughter. it took many months, but he finally grew to her liking. your little brother loved him from the start, your older brother not so much.

TOPPER: as it's just you and your mother she thinks that he brings some of the best parts out of you, and love to see you happy. however,  she doesn't like how he acts around other pogue families, and she hates his privileged attitude. however, she liked to see him try to be better for you.