ᴘᴅᴀ

JJ: 10/10! This boy is always touching you. Whether it be kissing you, hugging you, his hand on your thigh, holding hands. If he could he would glady make out with you in public all of the time. It doesn't matter how, but as long as it's you with him it doesn't matter.

KIARA: 8/10! kie is always near you and is a very touchy person with you. she loves to hug you and give you kisses, no matter when and no matter where. anything but making out she will participate in.

POPE: 4/10! Pope isn't a very touchy person. He will hold your hand and hug you all the time, but he doesn't believe in kissing you and making out in public. however, when pope gets the chance to show you off he most definitely does.

SARAH: 7/10! she will engage in long passionate kisses with you, she will hold your hand and hug you from behind. however, she doesn't make out with you in public, and believes that somethings should be left for just you and her in private.

JOHN B: 9/10! this boy is always touching you. he kisses you and hold your hand, but you won't allow anything above the small stuff. he's okay with that fact.

RAFE: 7/10! rafe isn't the biggest fan of pda, but he doesn't miss a chance to show any bit of affection to you in public. he wants to let everyone know that you are his. he will kiss you, hold your hand, hug you. he is always with you, in part to make sure that you are still there. he would gladly make out with you if he could, but you would never let that happen in public.

TOPPER: 4/10! now topper used to not stand pda, however when he wouldn't show any affection in public it made you feel like he was ashamed of being with you. so now that he's gotten better he kisses you, holds your hand and wraps his arm around your waist. he was never ashamed, he was just afraid.