ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

JJ: jj loves your adventurous personality. he loves the fact that you aren't afraid of the unknown and don't miss a chance to explore it with him.

KIARA: kie's favorite trait about you is your strength in dealing with things. she loves the fact that you've been through so much, and still strive to overcome any adversity you might face. kie adores your strength in going through hell and coming out strong in the end.

POPE: pope adores your wonder. he loves the fact that you are full of questions, and strive to find the answers. he loves the way that you wonder about so many different things, that he could care less about. 

SARAH: sarah has always adored your positivity. you have never seen yourself as positive... but she has always loved your happiness. the way that you can light up any room just by walking in.

JOHN B: being John b's best friend for years before actually dating has shown him that you're loyal. he loves your loyalty and love towards your friends and your family. you always being there for everyone and anyone has always been his favorite thing about you from the time you were little kids to full blown teenagers.

RAFE: rafe would say that he loves everything about you... that he doesn't have just one designated favorite thing. however thats a big lie... he loves how non judgemental you are. how you can give anyone a chance no matter who they are. you gave him a chance when no one else would. when he makes a mistake or does something wrong you comfort him you don't judge him. the pure fact that you don't judge him or anyone else based on their fuck ups easily became his favorite trait about you.

TOPPER: for topper loving you has always meant loving you for you. you've been the same way. however with that means loving one another uniqueness.... and topper always has. if he had to choose one trait about to label as his favorite it would be your willingness to just be the you you are no matter what.