ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ

JJ: after the party you'd given JJ your snapchat and began to talk. when he first asked you out you said no, telling him you weren't ready for a relationship. after weeks and weeks of finally asking you said yes at the wreck while you were working with kie.

you had heard the bell on the door ring alerting you of another customer. you only had an hour before your shift was over and you couldn't wait any longer, so reaching into your pocket for a pen and order sheet you looked down.

" welcome to the wreck. i'm y/n, let me start you off with a drink tonight, what would you like," you began the regular mantra of everyday waitress from behind the bar.

" let me take you out," the blond boy said, looking at you when you finally lifted your head.

" JJ?" you asked. " i'm at work, go hang out with the pogues."

" let me take you out."

he was relentless and would not stop until you said yes.

" if i say yes, will you go back to the chateau so i can finish my shift, please?" you bargained as more people began flooding into the restaurant.

" yes, i'll go back to the chateau if you say yes."

so you said yes and he left your place of work.

KIE: you and kie had spent the entire time while getting your tattoo's done talking. you were asking each other questions and getting to know one another pretty well. after the tattoo artist was done with you, kie had asked you to wait for her. so you did. after she was done and you both payed she asked if she could talk to you.

" hey, y/n?"

" what's up?"

" would you maybe wanna go grab a coffee or something?"

" yeah, sure. it's a date."

POPE: a few days after meeting one another in the library the two of you had decided to come and study in the same spot every monday, and wednesday. after one study session on a wednesday pope stopped you before you got in your car to leave.

" before you go, i wanted to ask you something." he had said, rubbing the back of his neck.

" yeah, sure. what's up popesicle?" you asked him.

" i was wondering if next thursday you wanted to grab something to eat and go to a movie with me?" he asked, gaining confidence as he said the words.

" thrusday works. see you then." you said, getting in your car.

" it's a date," he commented, waving to you in your car.

SARAH: the day after you had bought sarah the smoothie she stopped in the store to see if you were working. she was determined to find you, so she could ask you to a date. even going as far as getting in line to ask your co-workers if you were working today.

coming out from the back room you grabbed your pay check and began to leave the shop, only for sarah to see you and stop you. you were startled a bit.

" oh, i'm sorry y/n." she said, smiling.

" it's fine. what are you doing here?" you asked, beginning your trek to your car once again.

" well i wanted to see if you were working tomorrow?" she said, deciding to be bold and following you to your car. she knew you wouldn't mind her following you.

" nope, i'm off. every friday and sunday i'm off." you explained opening your car door, stopping to talk to her before getting in. you were done with your shift and eager to get home.