ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ɪʟʟɴᴇssᴇs

❗ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴɢʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏʀɪғʏ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ɪʟʟɴᴇssᴇs❗

JJ: you have fought a constant battle with depression since you were a young teenager. most days are better than others and now you are on meds to regulate said mental health disorder. you were not open about your mental health, you never had been. however, the day that jj had told you about his father he thought that it was only right for you to tell him about what you were battling. he has been very supportive of you and is willing to help you in any way that he can. 

KIE: you have anorexia nervosa. ever since you were thirteen years old  you had been showing signs, when you were fourteen you were officially diagnosed. you are now a recovery anorexic. when you and kie met getting your tattoos, you had went out for coffee and you explained to her why you got your tattoo. said tattoo symbolizes your constant battle with this disorder and as a reminder to say strong. and every day she assures you that you are strong.

POPE: you have a generalized anxiety disorder. however, that being said the form of your anxiety disorder that affects you the most is social anxiety. pope had found out one night after going to a banquet that the school had set up for him in being a nominee for his scholarship. of course you were thrilled to be going, but being in that room made you feel like you couldn't breathe. so he found you in the back room with a glass of water in your hand, hugging yourself. of course he rushed to comfort you, reassuring you that everything was okay. and that you could leave if you wanted to, you finally worked up the courage to tell him. for that he was thankful. since then he has always raced to the chance of helping you overcome your struggled with this anxiety disorder

SARAH: when you were twelve you began to worry your family with the amount of obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms you were showing. you were officially diagnosed with said disorder when you turned thirteen. after staying at the coffee shop you worked at after hours with sarah, you had finally told her that you have ocd. she makes sure to help you whenever she can.

JOHN B: you and john b have been best friends since you were little, so it was no shock when you told him about your illness. when you found out that you had dissociative amnesia you ran to tell him. however, as you began to understand and accept your disorder you began to speak up about it. john b has never failed to want to help you get through 

RAFE: growing up you've been through a lot. one of the biggest things that has been very significant and important in your life was your diagnosis in ptsd and your panic disorder. these two things fit hand in hand together. each affecting every day life for you. after getting to know one another you had decided to tell rafe about these things. understanding and even doing his own research he is helpful towards you. however, even with this research it doesn't stop him from freaking out when you have a panic attack. although he tries to help you through them, reassuring you that everything is okay. 

TOPPER: you have bipolar disorder. you never really liked to talk about it seeing as how people already looked at you differently for your economic status. you were on meds that helped regulate said disorder, but days were still challenging. you kept what you thought of as your big flaw to yourself. one day when topper was with you in your house he had seen a lot of amounts of pills lying around in your bedroom. so at first he thought that you were a druggie. however, after accusing you of said thing you explained to him that you have bipolar disorder. since that day he had been incredibly understanding and supportive with this information.

AUTHORS NOTE...

i know i've said this before, but if anyone needs to talk i'm here for all of you. this chapter is not meant to glorify or downgrade an mental illness or mental health disorder. having mental health issues i completely understand certain things. if anyone ever needs to talk i'm here and willing to listen and help. whether that just be listening or by me sharing my story to help you. i'm always here and ready to help. please remember that. no matter how hard it is, there are people who care about you. you are never alone. stay strong <3!

-s