ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ

❗Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❗𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

JJ: you'd seen it coming for a long time, but didn't think that it'd be now of all times. you sat on your bed, staring at your wall. maybe it wouldn't have hurt so bad if your parents had just told you that they were getting a divorce, but of course that wasn't how it happened. they had to tell you why, and to think that the couple that made you believe in love was all a lie broke your heart. your heart ached for your mother, and you began to feel angry at your dad for fucking up the family. it became to much, as you stared at the wall in your room and began to cry.

jj had texted you and said that he would be at your house soon seeing as how you'd already made plans for that day. you didn't want to cancel them so you let him come anyway. walking into your room he saw you zoning out at the wall. " hey baby," he had said, sitting down next to you.

you turned your head and looked at him, noticing his shocked expression and his widened ocean eyes. he didn't even have to ask you to tell him what was wrong, his eyes said it all.

" my dad cheated. my parents are getting a divorce," you stammered. 

he knew that you were close to both of you parents and that as a family you'd been through a lot from losing your sister. so hearing this news must've broke your heart. taking off his shoes and socks he layed on the bed, pulling you to cuddle with him. he held you close to his chest and let you cry. 

KIE: you kept telling yourself that you were just having a bad day, that it would get better the next day. that was three weeks ago. your one bad day turned into three weeks of them, and that's when you knew that you were spiraling again. 

so you sat lying in bed, thinking about all of the things that you hated about yourself. about all of your insecurities. you were an overthinking, and that's what you were doing. you kept telling yourself i'm fine, but you weren't. you tried to force yourself to get out of the spiral, but it didn't work. eventually you just gave in. you layed in your bed in the dark, listening to some light instrumental music and sobbed. 

" y/n?" your girlfriend's voice rang through the hallway. the door wasn't locked, but she knew better than to just barge in. " can i come in angel?" she asks you from outside of the door.

wiping your tears and trying to make yourself presentable you choke back a sob and say that she can come in. within seconds of her walking into your room your curtain is ripped open and your tears spew from your eyes. you lay back down and cry. running up to you she holds you in her arms and whispers sweet but reassuring nothings to you. " it's alright. i'm right here." she says.

POPE: you had never felt worse in your entire life. once your teacher handed you your test you felt like something had ripped your heart in half. you'd averaged a c-, on your biology exam. a c-! you'd never gotten a grade so low before. you'd studied hard, and thought you did good, but apparently you didn't. you ran out to the bench by the window and waited for your boyfriend to end his final class of the day.

walking out he saw you clutching the test in your hand, gazing down at it with tears dripping down from your eyes. " what's wrong sweetheart?" he asked you.

you didn't say a word and handed him the test. looking at his shocked expression seemed to make you feel worse. you didn't move or say a word, he pulled you in for a hug and kissed your head lovingly. knowing that that would make you feel better.

SARAH: so maybe it was a ridiculous reason to be crying, but after finishing the book you couldn't stop yourself from sobbing. lying on sarah's chest you ranted about the pain you felt after reading all the bright places.