Part 37

Samantha's POV

 A lot of food was prepared for the family and our closest friends to enjoy. I was enjoying my taco with extra cheese and more cheese. The meat is so right and I can feel the flavor dancing with my taste buds.  Oh my gosh! I can kiss the cook. If I was not in love with my mate I would definitely fall to our cook - David. Ooops! Did I just thought of that? Lloyd, who was baby sitting our son looked at me and raised a brow. Stupid mate bond. 

I sigh from contentment and pat my flat stomach before grabbing my glass of juice and walked to sit beside my mate. He grab my waist with his left hand and kiss me on the cheek near my ear. 

" I don't like the train of your thoughts my love. I might consider murdering the chef", he teased. 

I smile at him and pinch his cheek. He just smile and gave me a peck on my lips. It was a brief  kiss but I felt the love with it. I put my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. 

The former Alpha and his Luna with my Dad join us . Ramon look like the older version of Lloyd.  Natalia is a small but sweet woman. I think I will learn a lot from her about being a Luna. 

" Honey, If it's alright with you, we want to have a little alone time with our grandson. We won't stay long you know and I just wanna enjoy my time with this little man".  It was Natalia.

I looked at Lloyd before nodding my head. I don't wanna be selfish and not share my son to his grandparents. We are family. And I am so happy that he is getting everything that I didn't have growing up. 

"That will give you love birds some time off . The pressure of pack responsibilities and new parent's is really hard. You should give yourselves chance to relax too....and maybe consider  giving us another grandchild." Ramon says with a smile. Natalia hit his shoulder.

"What? Don't you like that? More little wee one to play with. The more the merrier."

"Ofcourse I love too, but you shouldn't pressure them on giving you a dozen grandchildren."

"See? I'm not the only one thinking of a dozen little feet running around the pack house." We all laugh at that.

Ramon pat my Dad's back and looked at us before he speak.

" I never thought that this man is going to be the father of your mate. You should have seen him during the great war. We were allies against the Blood Moon Pack .He was one of the strongest and fearsome warriors. You wouldn't wanna mess with him".

My dad raised a brow. " Oh no, I am nothing compare to the big bad Alpha of this pack. The enemies are running, tail tucked between their legs when they spotted you. Remember when you kill the Blood Moon's Beta? You ripped off his head and threw it to his pack. The bastards were so shocked and scared they ran away. 

They all went out so Ramon can brag about the pack . He was dying to show my dad around since last night he arrived.  Leaving us behind and our friends.  

Zion was busy spoiling his mate. She was ready to pop anytime soon. He was like an obedient puppy when it comes to her. No other woman even tried to flirt with him. One look from her and they know they're dead. 

Jake is sitting comfortably enjoying his wine. He found his mate, unfortunately too shy to approach her. She's human. I hope Jake will find the courage soon to tell her about them..about us, so I could finally meet her. These boys are soft when it comes to their mate. 

Nellie found her mate too, a warrior from another pack. They were quietly enjoying the food on the table as if they were in another world and nobody else existed. I'm happy for her.

                                                                             THE END

 Thank you so much for your patience and sweet words. I am so thankful that a lot of you found this story interesting.  You don't have any idea how awesome you are. Let's spread love, not hate. 

LeiaTMwriter