Part 7

Back to present....

The sun is out and most of the people were already busy outside the packhouse. They probably had a good sleep and excited to start the day. For Lloyd it was a long sleepless night.  He was able to sleep for a minute but he was awake most of the time.  Tossing and turning on his bed.

Samantha Carter. He remember her as the sweet little girl who worked in the kitchen when one of their allied pack came to visit.Such a sweet girl smiling at everyone she work with and doing her best in anything. One time he saw her helping some students, probably her classmates on their homework . Patiently telling them how to get the answer on a Math problem. He walk pass them and smirked when he felt eyes on his back. One of them was looking at him but he didn't care. Whoever that was, she's just one of the girls. And he wanted a woman who would help him lead the pack, warm his bed and carry his pups.

Sam was just a simple skinny girl . He wonder where did all those curves came from. He never thought she would bloom into  a very attractive woman. Now that he notice her as a woman, he thought she is the most beautiful female in the pack. Beautiful and ripe to pick. 

He will not be able to sleep anyway so he decided to get up and prepare for the day. He stood on the mirror in front of him and saw her still under her cover sleeping like a baby. He went to the right side of the wall and gently push it.  A small door open and he enter quietly. He watch her breathing and smile. He gently lift the cover covering her small frame and slid under, lay beside her.  He sniff her hair and all the worries he had slowly vanished. He let himself relax  beside her and fell asleep. 

Sam woke up feeling so good. She had a good sleep, must be the bed. It was the softest thing she ever laid on. She yawn and stretch and realize an arm on her waist. Her back is warm from the heat of someone sleeping beside her. She was alarmed with the thought that she slept with somebody and they did something together  aside from sleeping. She jumped on the bed carrying the cover to cover herself and push herself on the farthest side of the bed away from him. Her eyes are wide as a saucer when they landed on the pretty man lying on bed. He stir and slowly open his eyes obviously woke up from her actions. One hand on her mouth, the other holding the soft white cover to hide her body. 

How did he got on her bed?Why is he on her bed? Yes it's his house,his bed,  but he doesn't have the right to lie anywhere he pleases especially with unmated females. Something came to her mind and checked herself. She still has her clothes on and nothing seems  hurting. Her heart was beating as if it wants to come out of her body.  She realize she's not wearing a bra, she hold the cover tightly.  Her eyes went back to the man who is now sitting comfortably on the bed. A lazy smile is on his face and he's not wearing anything except a boxer short. 

Goddess! Her knees suddenly felt weak and she felt wetness between her legs. He is definitely the most handsome man she met in her entire life. She's seventeen turning eighteen a week from now. But she is so sure no one can be compare to this Alpha. A perfect male specimen the moon goddess herself made him.

She close her eyes when something came to her mind. LUNA!  Why is he here on the same room...same bed with her when his mate is probably still on the room next door, naked and spent from the love making they did the whole night. What if she wake up and demand to ask why is he on her bed and order her executed. Her hands tremble and pointed at him. 

The moon goddess must be playing at her. What did she do to suffer from this situation? Yesterday  she was brought back here by the man she tried so hard to avoid. Anger started to build in her. Was he playing his game on her?She didn't remember him playing with girls though which made his actions confusing.  She pushed him so hard he almost fell from the bed. 

" Is that how you greet a gorgeous man on bed?"he said winking at her. Sam was speechless all red from anger. He move, grab and pin her under his body. She can feel his warm breath on her face. He smile and loving the feel of her soft little body under him. Sam recovered from shocked and tried to push him to free herself. He is strong for her he didn't move a bit.

"Relax, we wont be doing anything you don't like."

"Alpha, did you lose a screw or what?"

He raised a brow, amused of their situation.

"Look, I know you are a handsome virile man." His smile widen.

"But please don't play your games on me. You'll get me killed." His mood darken with her words. No one will lay a finger on her. He will destroy anything or anyone to protect her.

"Please...she might see you here and accuse me of seducing her mate. I'm dead before the day ends."

Realizing where her worries are coming from, he sigh and stood up. Sam sat nervously on the side of the bed. She look like a prey ready to bolt away from him. His nose flare. All the things he had gone through isn't finish yet. He curse and storm out the room.

Sam sigh in relief when he was gone. She wanna hit her head on the headboard so she can wake up from this delicious, confusing, scary dream.